Reviews for Chapped
Asarath Metreon Sinthos chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
dude, read this story listening to "Already over" by Red.
dare you not to cry.
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh wow! From the summary I didn't quite expect anything as amazing as that!

It's very, very, very cleverly written.
Your characters are amazing and are certainly branching out over the course of the fic which is brilliant.

And, of course, there's both your fabulous writing style and the cuteness of Sirius/Severus!
Love this story... Would also, (along with many others) love for it to be continued even though it has a certain charm the way it is.

Anyway. Tis one amazing story, I love it!
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's awesome that someone's finally written a fic where I can love both Sirius and Severus! There always seems to be one of them acting horribly to the other. It was really sweet that Sirius finally stood up for Severus and that Severus was finally able to admit his feelings. I know its been nearly five years, but I hope that someday you will write that sequel. Hopefully not too angsty - I don't see why they can't live happily ever after.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i hope this has a sequel, and NOT one of angst, im tired of stories being depressing, let sev and siri live happily ever after or some crap!
PikuPow chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hate james ! What a jerk ...

Goo SIRIUS ! Really good pairing and cute fic
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wicked. poor sev
PruCan4evar chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Guess Severus is Sirius's One in a Million. Lol, sorry, was listening to Ne-Yo's new album and that song was playing in my mind towards the end. I find it sweet how Sirius punched the living sh!t out of James and both him and Severus telling each other they love one another. :D Made my day!
leila-blue chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
wow, what an awesome story! although i feel a little bad for sirius losing all his friends... but instead he got severus! xD
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Absolutly beautyfully written little peace!
None231223 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
...Damn, even with the way you changed things, I still can't help but love it. It was really interesting on how you made things flow within the middle and ended it abruptly at the end. I like it better that way though, since it leaves more to the imagination and, perhaps, it would have been ruined if you continued...but I still wouldn't mind an extension, but that's not my choice. :) Once again, love it!
Kukkaro chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love this fic! Poor severus and poor mean james xD
Lemon.Limee chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ooh, I love it!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
So far I really like this story. You've done a good job of building up the unlikely relationship and have made it quite believable. Keep up the good work.
Paragua chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I'm sorry, but with this one I got nothing else to say but that it's goddamn cute. I love the ending. And I live Severus' way of acting, like an innocent little animal that doesn't know what to say or how the world goes round.

Yea... Right. I have high hopes for your other stories that you still come up with (if you know what's good for you) ;D
Dipi chapter 1 . 9/18/2009