Reviews for Fevers Are Annoying
xD LoverOfTheMoon xD chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was an Awesome story! i loved it! though i wish you would've continued from where Gokudera said to do wat Ryohei says but it was still awesome!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love it.
AoiBaraKa chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
*claps* that wuz epic! 8D
DigiNetaChan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
first i really like your i don't owe anything so funny. second a great story i am a huge fun of kissing i know the story is perfect when the kiss scan is perfect. So you did it. keep going you are doing great job
anon azure chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Why did you sop at the good part?...*sob*

"If this is what I get everytime I fall sick... I want to be sick forever." -Yamamoto's best line!- hahaha

AWESOME FANFIC!
x-Tsuki-no-Bara-x chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Weewawoowa omfg loved it. Loved it like a fat kid loves

Loved how you kept them both in character, and especially how you described every feeling and emotion, and not going on to a PWP type story- because in my point of view, once you reach the very extreme yaoi- it kills the tension. With this story they still had their pants on! Lol Amazing use of sex tension, the essence of a cute yaoi xx luvvit xx

Keep up the good work! n_n
Congenilaity chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
lol dude, dont aim for lime, AIM FOR YAOI XD
Ryokou chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
D This certainly needs more reviews than it currently has! I really, really liked it. The best line was how Yamamoto was not just any 'baseball idiot' Anyways, I rate it 10/10, the best 8059 I've seen so far!
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hum... Sexy! 8D

Well, I liked your lime :3 It was so hot *-* You should write more like this, its surely fun to read :3

Great job \o/

Kisses!
Aura chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
So good! I really loved it. Your lime skils are good! I've read enough lime and lemon and i think that you do have enough skils for a lemon3 But you shouldn't write it if you don't want to ofcourse.
Rodick chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Great fic! hahahah.. But God, sex education by Ryohei. That shd be fun! hahaha.
Evanescences Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
OMG! I love you! You are now my new favorite author when it comes to 8059 stories! And there are alot of authors on that list as well!

This was adorable, so much so that I nearly squeal like a fangirl! Ryohei-sempai is a pervert! He's teaching about se! HA! That part got giggles out of me! The lime is actually very well written, espeically for someone who says they don't read alot of yaoi (read more! It addictive!) All i have to say is that Gokudera is a horomonal teenager and Yamamoto is just plain feisty! Make more stories!

And yes! 8059 had taken over my life as well! Now only if had the courage to write about them too!