Reviews for The Morning After
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, *sniff* *cough* omg that is too freaking funny. poor Uly though,that would be soo upsetting and humiliating for him. You really are an evil she-kat you know that. _ but we your fans soo do love it. :3 can't wait to see what's next. will be waiting.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was a great story Uly. The way Feral talked and acted to Chance while he was drunk was perfect. I don't think he have talked like that in public if he was sober.

I did think that Chance calling him Sir was a bit off. I don't think he'd call Feral that even when being polite.

Them getting Feral that tattoo was so funny. But since they both "did it' with him, does that mean they're both gay? The extra parts you added did make it a bit more hotter. Though I do have ideas on how it could have been even better still.

I would love to see a sequel to this one where Feral would get some pay back on them, or maybe Caance and Jake could go another round with Feral next time he's drunk.

Wouldn't Chance and Jake have left finger prints, and/or fur strands behind, that Feral could have used to identify them with? And what about the dried cream? He could have used that too.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow! What a mixed bag of reviews, unusual for me, I should say! Any who...sorry to those that didn't enjoy this sort of thing but I have written rape stories before. They are just not my norm but the sketch it was written for was appropriate and was what the artist was going for.
BookwormDragon chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
You really need to warn for the non-con here. I wasn't expecting it and was rather unpleasantly surprised. Not at all like your usual stories.
disappointed chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed in this short piece actually! :( Usually i adore your work but this just didn't work right for me.

It was essentially a date-rape fic, not something I could enjoy or see as hot/sexy like your other feral fanfictions.

So yeah I was totally excited to see you posted something new but now wish i hadnt read it at all

Please please continue your other works though! Again i love your other feral slash/mpreg fanfictions and would love to see more stories along those same lines. Just maybe not ones like this so much ;
kiwigirl 2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hi Uly i just finished reading the morning after, now i usually love T-Bone with Feral and i think Razor is a sweetie. I get the joke about the Tattoo, but what ever way you look at it The swat Cats raped Feral. Feral was so out of it he didn't know what was happening to him. How would the swat cats feel if someone had done that to them. Just my thoughts on it.

regards Helena
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wonder how long it be before Feral snap and attack them. There a limit to how much a person can deal with such treament. But you have to appimt I bet no one on would think that Chance and Jake would have do such of thing. Boy are they wrong! Still I would love to see Feral get back at them one way or other. I can just see...Feral getting back at them...*evil smirk* oh...the payback.
trigger12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
lol that just awsome! you sure it was com5 that did that? i thought it was /user/laviniarevolution556/

in any case, you keep on writing, miss. ;p