Reviews for Death Fail
this was so funny i loved the part with Itachi
Missingwings chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Lol, poor Itachi. That would be embarrassing. And Hidan... How exactly did you manage that? Wait... Hidan... In the kitchen... With a lead pipe... CLUE referance!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh my gravy this is the funniest thing I've read all week! It's just so perfect! All we need now is to find out how Hidan got into that sutuation!
Tsukiyomi-Komorebi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Bwahahahahaha! So funny! How did Hidan...? Never mind, I'll leave it to

my imagination. Still, I wanted to see it!

I seriously didn't expect Itachi to try and pull off that stunt. Seriously, he has some serious issues. And I can't believe he actually failed at it! Pure genious!
ArmsLikeOrbits chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is among the best fanfics I have ever read.
RawkIt chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh... my... god... XD!

Perfect! Good job! XD! Still laughing!

Ah... *favorited*
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
holy f-ing shit that was hilarious
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*dies laughing, again* XDXDXD You're awesome.
cOo.Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
haha. Great job I really enjoyed that.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is genius. And hilarious. I have REASONS.

The first little main theme was Hidan's little...predicament. I was laughing so hard imagining him flapping his hands. But very nicely described Itachi's actions in the midst of Hidan's, and it was...well, very well done. And funny.

And at the end, I can see Itachi just kind of blinking. As for Hidan's question...I BET HE'S STILL FLAPPING. So there. 'Sokay, I still love Hidan :)

Great job!
Candian Bacon chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Lol...How'd Hidan and Itachi screw those up? Lol...I almost laughed myself out of my chair. Nice.
SpicyNavel chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Poor Itachi... Nobody notices him. Good job on the story. I spit all over my screen from laughing.
sal-e13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
that was soo f*ing funny

lol