Reviews for Accidental Apparation
ObsessiveWeirdo chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was such a nice ending to a Brillant story
I think that was really well written and you grasped the charecters well !
I loved casino bit that was so sweet and I do think Severus would e good at poker :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
cool
icansoar chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very nice! Too bad they never patched things up afterwards.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Sad but very good.
Aerlinniel23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
The story is great. You have a talent for writing. You write very interestingly and do not make any mistakes. You excellent described feelings and character of Severus and his relationship with Lily. The conversation between them on the balcony is very sad and touching. I love it.

Lyra
Princesstale chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was so good! You really captured Snapes' character.

Nice job
waiting for more chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
THIS IS GORGEOUS!

I hope this won't be your last Lily/Sev. Possibly another one ... with a cheery outcome? After all, the beauty of fanfic ... I just feel so bad for Sev. J.K. Rowling said in one of her interviews that had he his time over again, he would not have become a death eater. And as Lily said, he doesn't seem to really be "evil" - it's hard to imagine that being a death eater was really his unequivocal fate when his values and those values weren't precisely allied. I think, had the decision been so clear to him - Lily, or Voldemort - he would not have chosen against her.

Not that I'm trying to convince you to write another fanfic with them ending up together. Well, actually, that was a lie, I totally am - but take it as a compliment. And encouragement, to how compellingly you wrote their relationship.
ihaveapapillion chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ouch. This hurts my heart. You're a really spectacular writer! I wish ... I wish you'd write up something happy for them, I think you'd be the best to do it, Lily and Sev are both right in character! Don't let this be your last fanfic, please!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, that's one good oneshot of Severus and Lily. I like the chemistry that you showed going on between the two and the sadness of their parting in the end because of his choice. I loved the individual tokens that they kept to show for their time. They were great friends, it was a pity that we only found that out in the last book of the series...Which ironically enough made me love his character however flawed it might be. If only Snape hadn't turned he probably would have married Lily instead of James. It's truly a bittersweet tale. I'd love to see more Lily and Severus stories from you.
Tokkalover chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Fabulous!
Iz chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
"he had told her many times that he did not feel sorry for himself on this account, and therefore nor should she. "

You know very well that I shouldn't be correcting your grammar, but that sentence still sounded odd. The 'nor should she' part. It sounds to me like it should be 'neither should she', but what do I know?

I enjoyed the story, it was well written and fun, however little I might like Lily/Severus. (Not at all. )