Reviews for The Preferable Path to Perfection Is You
Laraleecroft chapter 17 . 1/20
I loved this.
Laraleecroft chapter 13 . 1/20
I'm bawling. Mentally yes,but still.
Laraleecroft chapter 11 . 1/20
omg these two are driving me insane here ! lol
Laraleecroft chapter 5 . 1/19
aww their really cute together.
Laraleecroft chapter 1 . 1/19
I just love Diedara. hmm and he came on quite strong,I like it.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
This was so beautiful omg, I loved it! I'm going to read the next story right now even though I'm like really late. Btw, I think another good song that could've been played when Itachi was driving Deidara to the train station is Wait For You by Elliott Yamin ( )οΎ‰
Tialin chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
I do not see why Itachi allows Deidara to dictate his life and break his routine. Why would you let someone wake you up at 5 am when you typically don't get up this early? What exactly does Itachi like about Deidara? Does Deidara just need a place to crash and not care much about Itachi or what? No flames intended, I am just really puzzled about those things.
Anon Ra chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I really like this story so much! I like the character development and how it occurs gradually.
Anon Ra chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I like this story. It is a very well written story good job!
sweetiesugar chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
I love this fic holy I just- too many emotions to explain. Thank you for writing this. It affected my life. I'm not sure if in a good or bad way. I keep zoning out and thinking about it. GAH
GrrHero chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
Un-effing-believable! I loved this story. The ups, the downs, all of it. Best yaoi(shounen-ai) story I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this tale with us.

GrrHero
xXkiraXo chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I'm going to knife my iPod. I'm sorry, it's spazzing and posting the reviews before I'm finished. Anyways...again.

Here's the last one, promise XD

- I just have to mention this! All of Deidara's assignments and quirks...well, just about anything he said or did was incredibly intelligent and well planned! You left me stunned after I read the broken home thing Deidara pulled; it was something Id never dream to think up. It blew my mind. Ah, the googly eye part was adorable XD You have amazing talent, really you do.
xXkiraXo chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
I'm an idiot. Posted the review by mistake (before I was finished)...Anyways... It was AMAZING. I don't really know how to explain this, but although it wasn't probably wasn't dilebrately, your story was inspirational. Very much so. Perhaps how you depicted Deidaras views on life and art had something to do with this...His positive and creative nature you could say. Art is huge in my life right now and it inspired me to better myself, to open up to new horizons. I don't know how else to put it XD

I absolutely adored it!

All
xXkiraXo chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
That was one of the best story's I've ever read. Not only was it just- AMAZ
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
So... was the coffee cup thing supposed to be a metaphor for something? (I'm trying to find that first hint that Deidara likes Itachi :P hehe)