Reviews for The Preferable Path to Perfection Is You
GrrHero chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
Un-effing-believable! I loved this story. The ups, the downs, all of it. Best yaoi(shounen-ai) story I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this tale with us.

GrrHero
xXkiraXo chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I'm going to knife my iPod. I'm sorry, it's spazzing and posting the reviews before I'm finished. Anyways...again.

Here's the last one, promise XD

- I just have to mention this! All of Deidara's assignments and quirks...well, just about anything he said or did was incredibly intelligent and well planned! You left me stunned after I read the broken home thing Deidara pulled; it was something Id never dream to think up. It blew my mind. Ah, the googly eye part was adorable XD You have amazing talent, really you do.
xXkiraXo chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
I'm an idiot. Posted the review by mistake (before I was finished)...Anyways... It was AMAZING. I don't really know how to explain this, but although it wasn't probably wasn't dilebrately, your story was inspirational. Very much so. Perhaps how you depicted Deidaras views on life and art had something to do with this...His positive and creative nature you could say. Art is huge in my life right now and it inspired me to better myself, to open up to new horizons. I don't know how else to put it XD

I absolutely adored it!

All
xXkiraXo chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
That was one of the best story's I've ever read. Not only was it just- AMAZ
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
So... was the coffee cup thing supposed to be a metaphor for something? (I'm trying to find that first hint that Deidara likes Itachi :P hehe)
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
"My garden is huge. I want to share my garden with you" - HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh god. I just love that line :P I'm re-reading this fic just cuz it's so good (I have no life, I know, but it's summer!) and that line gets me every time xP Just wanted to let you know! haha
C.B. Magique chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
I read this story back in 2009 and I loved it but I didn't favourite or review it and I don't know why I didn't. I'm unaware as to why I suddenly started thinking about it again but I did and I just had to reread. With me, I'm always finding that I don't like anything as much as when I experience it the first time but I still really like this story. It's light yet down-to-earth and I get all the feels reading about Itachi getting through his complex. :)
CoalBlackEyes chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
I ran OUT OF TISSUES for this chapter! I'm having to use loo roll to mop up my tears T_T

But seriously, this is brilliant! I love your Itachi and Deidara so much, and also Sasuke, I wouldn't imagine the characters any other way, and the use of Itachi's perfection complex is so.. Perfect? Anywho, I'm looking forward to a happier ending?
CutieSOS chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
loved this.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
I really liked this. While I wasn't sure about the characterization at first, I got used to it as I kept reading. Their personalities fit the AU setting.

I liked your Itachi, though he was a little less stoic than he is in canon. However, he was very three-dimensional and you portrayed his flaws very well. I like how you integrated the whole perfectionism thing; it really shows that no one is perfect and that relationships aren't all fairy tales and happy endings. Everyone has issues, and you really portrayed that well here. I loved how we really got into his head and felt what he felt.

You also characterized Deidara pretty well. He was hilarious and a laughed out loud at several points. XD I love his passion.

You did well as far as grammar and spelling goes. I only noticed one or two typos, and they were nothing major. I also liked your descriptions. They were frank yet vivid and fit each scene well. All in all, great work with this. (:
toolazytologin chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
Awwwwww! This story was absolutely amazing! I'm just in lve with it! It's just too cute and sweet! I love your little version of it, and how they're bonding and developing! Instead of just hardcore smex but I wouldn't really kind that either ;)
mynewbeginning chapter 17 . 11/21/2011
I love you..haha..Your story is amazing..Really amazing..And your writing is amazing too! You used the right words, the timing, the plot, everything was perfect!:)

I'm pretty sure years from now, I'd re-read this story and still feel the same awe and everything that I felt when I first read it. For you, and for the plot and writing. I hope you keep writing well into the future.:)
CreativeChilde chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
that was really cute at the ending

and the trivia? i actually enjoyed that as well! thanks so much for a fun little story 3 i really loved it :3
CreativeChilde chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
awwwwwwwww they being so cute togettthahaa

i am so glad i didn't go to sleep without finishing this

and so glad they got together

i hope dei gets to go to a college tho D:
CreativeChilde chapter 15 . 11/6/2011