Reviews for Death Eaters
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
...that ending is cruel, poetic, and stabs the heart in a way gore and abuse never could.
HUTATU chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
at the end! thats so horribly sad! D:

and I can definitly see how this could relate to harry potter, nicely done! oh how I wish they didn't have to die :(
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
:) Loved it. Well I guess Kira supporters wouldn't think of Kira to be like Voldemort, but whatever, it was a good fanfic XD
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
again with the cuteness,aaaaaahhhhhh, I'm dying of fluff. LOL , my daughter says I'm a fluff-hater... don't tell her i love these fluffy little one-shots you write! I'll never hear the end of it :)
HPGal3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
D: Nyuuuuuu.
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
It's good you like replies, because I have a buttload of tabs open and I'm making my way down your list. I already skipped reviewing a few that I really enjoyed-the one where Mello ends up killing himself on Matt's bullet to save his life, for instance, was quite good.

In any case, I probably won't review ALL of them, but I wanted to say that this amused me a lot, as a Harry Potter fan.
orvaign chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*bursts into over-dramatic tears*

I love your MxM fics. I really do. And you're probably sick of me by now, as I've reviewed on an awful lot if your DN fics. But they're too awesome. XDXD
TalksLikeACat chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Shit, man, the ending really caught me off-guard. Made me tear-up. :c I love you for writing this, however. XD
iphis15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love that you used the word 'translate' like that. I do it too sometimes, so it's nice to know others do.

~Mademise Morte
Atreyl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
:O

That's such a bittersweet ending.
Elanora-Nayru chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
So sweet, and that ending was so ominous! It sent shivers down my spine. loved it though:D
Axcent chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This made me sad even before the last line, but when that came I just died. Wow. Very well written and cute, but gosh, why must they die :(
random alias chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
oh, how i love fluff.
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I loved the story. It was so sweet, but the end was so sad it made me want to cry! Good job!