Reviews for Networking
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Terrific tiny story. I can't help but wish for more.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
it was a nice change to read about snape's perspective of the propehcy incident and love idea of getting daphine a job, she always seemed to be neutral type and liked the idea of harry, snape, greengrass
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
this was good. :)
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I liked it. And the explaination why Snape was so unfriendly and hateful was an interesting insight. I can't believe I've never thought about it before. Though.. it was rather mean of Dumbledore to ask Snape to make so many sacrifices. Only Dumbledore knew the truth, and Snape had live with being distrusted and despised, with no social life at all. I wonder how he survived. He even had to maintain the cover after the war! No rest, nothing!

I digress.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty awesome. Pretty please write a sequel? :) I really liked your potrayal of the two characters.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
great story
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very nice
123-321 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aww loved it, it makes a lot of since
Bonomania chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! It is such a change from the generic Harry/Snape stories. Great stuff and a lovely idea.
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow! What a great story! I like the plot as well as the way you portray the characters. And * hell, your reasoning about why Snape behaved the way he did was really profound and now that I think about as believable as the "he's a very difficult person" theory (although he undoubtedly is ).

I like your ff very much and dearly hope that there will be more stories from you in the (near) future.

Your Melfis.
Elfwyn chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was great. A most realistic start to a friendship or more.