Reviews for Confiscated
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Question: Where was UNIT in all this?
SkullduggeryFowl chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
XD lolololol LOL funny please write more MORE MOOORE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
dirtchain chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
thats was cool
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
:) Amazingly brilliant! My two favorite obsessions rolled into one! Lovely Artie by the way, and the Doctor was perfect! I could actually picture thus happening!
All in the Details chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I think you're a tad confused about the nature of the Warehouse. It's not actually a part of the US government - it's a separate entity, run by people from all over. (For evidence, look at where the previous Warehouses have been - Egypt, England, China.) Artie wasn't a Secret Service agent prior to being tapped for the Warehouse.

Other than those details, this was an entertaining story. Nice job!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Cute. Thanks for writing.
A-list Goddess chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yay Doctor, yay Warehouse. Just that they dont really go together.
Psyco101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Great story! I loved watching them interact together!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh that was brilliant. That should be made into one or both of the shows.
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Niceness! Perfect ending! I can totally imagine the 10th Doctor doing that! 11th...not so much. Anyway, this is a cute story! I love it! Now The Doctor needs to use the computer, so I must stop praising your funny little one-shot! Adios!
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What? The TARDIS? In Warehouse 13? Are you serious? oh, fantastic! any chance of a link to the site? Can't seem to find it.

I liked the fic btw ) Nicely written.
suteko1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh this is a good one...definitely like your take on the Doctor and Artie...please think of more of these!
Dagmar Beck chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I feel like this is just the last chapter of a much longer story but I enjoied it all the same. 7/10
Midori Hara chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
FANTASTIC. Just AMAZING! You portrayed the Doctor perfectly! I do applaud you, brilliant work.
Meta-Fictional-Knight chapter 1 . 8/9/2010