Reviews for Sunday Afternoon
Heinz-Lee chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It is so good that I feel Molly's pride. It makes me curious about their school lives and their lives afterward.
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was really great! My favorite part was when Molly was yelling at Fred Weasely the second for sitting on the counter and then at the end when he apparted in the house LOL :) I also liked Victorie's baby, Dora :)
celyana chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great job! Your one shot is very well written! I totally loved it! I like a lot the idea of James/Alice :)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Nice integration of established and original characters! The end, when you rattled off the different houses, felt a little stilted, but the rest of it was good.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh my gosh, I adored this! I love next-gen and seeing what others think happened to the characters and this was so sweet and great! The last few paragraphs were so sweet and, I know its pathetic, but I even teared up a little!

Great job! I loved your portrayals of everyone and, ugh, this was just wonderful! Loved it!

Squid
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aw, adorable :)
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Thank you for writing this! It was superb, like everything else of yours that I've read so far.
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Amazing oneshot!. I loved it and I loved the great family connection feeling that the Weasleys have in this fic. Even after everything they have went through, the close family bond is still there :). I laughed at the end bit that just seems like typical Molly lol. Beautiful piece, I loved it!.
jreiojwofjl chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Really good. I liked the way the sister-in-laws were all gossiping and poor Audrey didn't really fit in. Molly seemed really well portrayed.
laura-csm chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Awesome fic. I love the NextGen and I love James/Alice Longbottom as a pair as well!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was a very sweet story, I enjoyed reading it.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
thata was such a great story! i knew that mrs. weasley would have a big family, but i never imagined that it would expand to this size. i should have picked up on that. i love having a big family-there's so much love that nothing can compare. great job! )
msllamalover chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh, Kristen, I LOVE it! You know how I love your Longbottom stories, but I do think that you should write Weasleys more often. I loved how Molly was just the same through the years, loving her family no matter what! I also thought that her really loving Fleur was great, and I loved Audrey's character. All of the 'kids' were lovely, and very sweet, funny and Weasley-like! I think that the only thing I missed greatly was the lack of Teddy, who I think Molly would have considered a grandson.

You know how LM Montgomery fills you with a happy, warm feeling? (well, she does for me and I adore her for it!) You do the same thing, so often I read your stories and feel happy afterwards :)

*favourites*
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Heh, the Weasleys are now one really big family, aren't they? A creative idea, and a fun to read one-shot! )