Reviews for Deaf Sam verse: End of Silence
ButchthePansexual chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
I could NOT stop laughing when Sam punched John. I absolutely died! XD
Amazing story, brilliant writing!
Jenaura chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
This was a truly amazing fanfiction. I love the angle you took with John, Dean, and Bobby as Sam's caretakers and the angle you took with Sam's back story and deaf issues. My only issues with it lie in minor inconsistencies and the problems with spelling and such. Other than that, everything was great.

Thank you for taking the time to write this! I look forward to reading the sequel.
beccaboo818 chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
I think I understood that without reading your key. JUST MAYBE?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Loved it but it's bastard not basterd
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2012
Hoping to help you make your goal of 400:) plus i liked your story and it reminded my that i was in the proses of learning sign language thanks!:D
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
This was an amazing story! You did a good job with it. Poor deaf!Sam, and the crappy life he had. At least he has John and Dean now. Great story, and great job!

Kind Regards, Gg
Junkerin chapter 24 . 10/28/2011
I realy realy loved this story and Im starting with the sequel right away. Thank you for a great time reading it!
vonnie836 chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
Really loved how Sammy grew more and more into their little family and even became part of hunting, even if for now it just was saving John and Bobby after the hunt was over. I didn't think I would take me this long to finish this, but I have been quite busy. Great story though, I'm going to tackle the sequel to. Hope I'll get to it soon. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
Got this far now and got to let you know that I still thing this is great. Poor Sammy, so it turns out his parents were killed by a demon and that not being enough, he possessed his foster father and continued to torture the poor little guy. Completely perverted. It's so great how Sammy got to John and I think he has gotten to Bobby too. I know he will be much better off with Dean and John, no matter what happens. Awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I've started reading this and now I have a hard time stopping and if I wouldn't have to get up early tomorrow morning, I would go on now. This is really a great story and even though it's a little extreme (please don't take this as a criticism, because it isn't), it shows how our world works today. Sometimes we have to write things more extreme to get peoples attention. I love how Dean instantly felt connected to Sam and how even John couldn't help himself. Loved the running his hand through Sammy's hair without even noticing it. So now I go to bed and tomorrow I will read more and I will let you know. But know, I can't imagine feeling any different then I do now. It's a terrific story. Hugs, Vonnie
ShortLILPunk chapter 23 . 6/21/2010
I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, I'm so sorry for not reviewing all of your chapters.

Your story has been the only one I could sink my teeth into without stopping here lately. You are an awesome writer.

Your deaf Sam was so well thought out and heartbreaking. Darn his puppy-dog eyes lol! In the first chapters I cried and cried for him because of all of the bullying. But that's why I respect your writing. You don't gloss over things. You keep things raw and honest.

It was great to see Sam soften John up enough to make him try and be a more of a connected father, emotionally and mentally, for him and Dean both. However, you still kept John a badass lol. ;)

I really enjoyed John and Bobby's cat fights lol. You had their banter down to a tee. Very enjoyably.

Your story is a gem and I can't wait to sink my teeth into the sequel. )
wolfish-willow chapter 23 . 5/30/2010
I just wanted to *smish* Sammy through this whole fic. And yay for John becoming awesome dad!John. And Dean, being Dean. And Bobby, ever the mediator. I really liked this.
kissmewinchester chapter 23 . 5/28/2010
LOVE
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 3/29/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Those Who Can't Write Read chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Hey, I loved this story. I'm so glad that there is a sequal!