Reviews for Frozen
Koe chapter 1 . 16h ago
Hi again. It seems ate my links. My e-mail address is koe at koe dot no, and the rec page is here: http colon slash slash koe dot no/?p541 (you need to translate the e-mail address and the url to real addresses yourself).
Koe chapter 1 . 16h ago
Hi. I like this fic very, very much. Not only have I kept and recced it here: /?p541 (hope that's okay), but I'm also toying with the idea of making a recording (podfic) of it. Would that be okay with you? You can leave a comment on the bottom of that rec page if you want to, or mail me at . If I don't hear anything, I'll take that as a no. Thank you!
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Loved this!
prettydarkmoonbunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I think I have read this story like 20 times, it's so sexy! Please continue... I can help thinking if Ed was able to impres Roy... :)
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I think I've lost my total blood volume at least once over via nosebleed.
This has got to be one of the HOTTEST pieces of royxed, actually, of any fanfic I've ever read. Ever.
For the love of all royxed: KEEP WRITING.
That is all.
lily chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wtf did i just read
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
HumorVery much so...I was laughing all the way to the is kind of sad actually.
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
H-

...

...

H-H-H-H-Holyshit.

*cheeks aflame, mouth gaping, eyes bugging, nose tickling with the telltale signs of a projectile nosebleed*

Holy FUCKIN' shit.

I have suddenly realized a deep and wonderful lust for Seme!Ed and Uke!Roy. *shakes fist at the injustice of it being a virtually extinct breed* WHY CAN'T THERE BE MORE FANFICS LIKE THIS IN THE WORLD TO SOOTHE EDROY ADDICTS GRIEVANCES?

It's sho shad that I discover this love of EdxRoy - when I've been stuck with RoyxEd - and I know they'll be hard to fin.

I mean, I'll never get tired of RoyEd, but Ed being dominant just throws their relationship into a whole new light, you know? (And it's fuckin' HOT) God, I must search the internet with my fail searching skills for more EdRoy.

After checking out your other stories, just in case.

I applaude you, seriously. This was smokin'.
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This. Where has this been all my life? Brilliant, brilliant fic.
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It's nice, being old enough to read this sort of thing without feeling uncomfortable. Makes me glad I got into this show now, as opposed to back when I first heard of it.

Awesome story, really. It's fun to find fanfics that actually keep these guys in-character.

And I'll jump on the 'inquiring about a follow-up' bandwagon. I'm curious.
DarkPhoenix1342 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Ungh. That was probably the best I've read on 's collection of stories in the FMA-verse. I haven't read all of them yet, but your style and characterizations were perfect. I wasn't distracted from any of it by bad writing (a problem I've noticed in a lot of FMA and Harry Potter stories...) your description of the "intimate moment" was not painful to read (again, bad writing tends to really distract and detract from a story), it was really hot to read. And so very in character. Bravo/a for this, and thanks for the fun read!
tinyfrog chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
MOTHER OF GOD! I love it! I was broken when I didn't see a 'next' button. Can has more? I NEED IT 3
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OMFG, ENCORE! :DDD That was freaking AMAZING! X3 It was really funny and extremely hot and- Aaaaaahhh, sooo good 8D I'm guessing if it had gone any further Ed would be seme, which I personally find kinda weird, Ed being...well, Ed and I think his personality is just totally uke (but again, that is my personal opinion _). But either way, that was effing hot and I really need more of them, LOL :3

...phew. What hotness XD Aaaaahhh 8D I can die happy now :P

Bexmar O
BokuwaToriniNaru chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT GOD FUCKING SHIT DAM SHIT. WHY THE FUCK. DOES THIS NOT HAVE 1000 BILLION REVIEWS.

Throughout this whole fic, I was just squirming in my chair...feeling so fucking turned on I could die. I know that sounds disturbing to you, but dear god, what an amazingly written fiction.I will remember to read this again and again! hahaha

sorry for the bad language and.. ..but... ;)
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 10/7/2010