Reviews for Frozen
it went from a bit of H/C, to funny, to lemon, all of my favorites :3

great work! thanks for sharing this with us :3

-ZeyTheFox-
WHAT THE FUUUCK!? THIS IS THE MOST FUCKED UP FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A PARENTAL FANFIC! OBVIOUSLY THAT THOUGHT JUST DECIDED "FUCKED THIS SHIT" AND LEFT! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! WTFWTFWTF WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
*BRAIN EXPLODES. FACE FLUSHES. STEAM EXPLODES OUT MY EARS. I FALL OVER IN SHOCK.*
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Damn this is hot. Sequel please!
Knives or Pens chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Really good, although I would put in a lemon warning.
Koe chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hi again. It seems ate my links. My e-mail address is koe at koe dot no, and the rec page is here: http colon slash slash koe dot no/?p541 (you need to translate the e-mail address and the url to real addresses yourself).
Koe chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hi. I like this fic very, very much. Not only have I kept and recced it here: /?p541 (hope that's okay), but I'm also toying with the idea of making a recording (podfic) of it. Would that be okay with you? You can leave a comment on the bottom of that rec page if you want to, or mail me at . If I don't hear anything, I'll take that as a no. Thank you!
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Loved this!
prettydarkmoonbunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I think I have read this story like 20 times, it's so sexy! Please continue... I can help thinking if Ed was able to impres Roy... :)
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I think I've lost my total blood volume at least once over via nosebleed.
This has got to be one of the HOTTEST pieces of royxed, actually, of any fanfic I've ever read. Ever.
For the love of all royxed: KEEP WRITING.
That is all.
lily chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wtf did i just read
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
HumorVery much so...I was laughing all the way to the is kind of sad actually.
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
H-

...

...

H-H-H-H-Holyshit.

*cheeks aflame, mouth gaping, eyes bugging, nose tickling with the telltale signs of a projectile nosebleed*

Holy FUCKIN' shit.

I have suddenly realized a deep and wonderful lust for Seme!Ed and Uke!Roy. *shakes fist at the injustice of it being a virtually extinct breed* WHY CAN'T THERE BE MORE FANFICS LIKE THIS IN THE WORLD TO SOOTHE EDROY ADDICTS GRIEVANCES?

It's sho shad that I discover this love of EdxRoy - when I've been stuck with RoyxEd - and I know they'll be hard to fin.

I mean, I'll never get tired of RoyEd, but Ed being dominant just throws their relationship into a whole new light, you know? (And it's fuckin' HOT) God, I must search the internet with my fail searching skills for more EdRoy.

After checking out your other stories, just in case.

I applaude you, seriously. This was smokin'.
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This. Where has this been all my life? Brilliant, brilliant fic.
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It's nice, being old enough to read this sort of thing without feeling uncomfortable. Makes me glad I got into this show now, as opposed to back when I first heard of it.

Awesome story, really. It's fun to find fanfics that actually keep these guys in-character.

And I'll jump on the 'inquiring about a follow-up' bandwagon. I'm curious.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »