Reviews for Nightly Confessions
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It was so sweet and yummy ;3 XD I laughed when Kai walked in. He was totally only waking Ty up with that sock so they could do the same thing
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
What? Max and...Rei?

WHAT?

Ok, I've never, ever ever ever read... no, actually, I've never even SEEN this pairing before. But-

NOOOOO! WHY ARE YOU TAINTING MY MIND WITH YOUR IMPURE THOUGHTS OF BEYBLADE PAIRINGS! T_T KaiRei forever!

No, I'm actually scared now. Because... that worked. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Well, in a nutshell, you've now introduced me to a brand new paring that I never, ever, EVEREVER would've thought of in the past. (This is how I discovered Johnny/Kai and even the ever-popular Tyson/Kai.)

Well, yeah. This was extremely well written and CUTE! I can't wait to read more of your stories when you have time. C:
LaBunny chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh, this was so cute! :D I loved the way they were acting in your fic! Even Kai was made sort of funny in this. MaRe 4eva! Love all the way :P
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aw! ReiXMax is so cute! And I love the tiny,tiny TyKa mention in there XD You did a great job! It was enjoyable to read! Thank you

*hugs*

R.M.L
small victory chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
*blushes, falls over due to extreme nosebleed*

*uses tissues to stick in nose*

Great smexy fluff! it was awesome.
ASlaveToWords chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
*Stares transfixed.*

*After an extremely long silence, takes a long, deep breath*

Whew. . . that was. . . wow. . .

Yes, very cruel torture :'( . . lol but very original too. Despite the itty-bitty pang of disappointment, (lol) I like it when fics end like this, it keeps it cute, sweet and loveable instead of ruining it with raunchiness. I mean, if people want to "see what happnes", then just close your eye and continue.

Loved this story Ali! _ And TYSM for writting it for me! My fave pair to! LUV U! *Mwah!*