Reviews for Your Drill of Hope is also my Own
Judy B. Jones chapter 1 . 8/16
Wasn't too shabby, a few grammar mistakes here and there, but other than that it was a decent story. The plot made sense and was actually quite deep. I'd give it a 7/10.
YokoXSimon4evr chapter 1 . 7/5
Absolutely blew my mind!
This is Beutiful and heartfelt and I wish it happened in the series! Or if they made a new series but they can't sadly they can't cuz how they ended episode 27 with gimmy and darry and yoko and old simon and how can they possibly make a new series after that anyways thx
Smash555 chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh my gosh! This is the greatest yoko x simon fanfiction ever! And i feel like this really is canon with how the anime left off and that they are going to make a season two in 2016 probably showing this story of simon returning to yoko. Thank you for writing this!
Secret chapter 1 . 6/18
S...s...splendid. While reading and listening to this song, along with the voices, ( watch?vLmPBamssHz0), the fanfiction become so much better. I really don't want to act all pervy or that right now but, I really want a lemon of yoko and simon. :(
It's so beautiful that hurts /3
Anime Fanfiction Master chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
And when people talk about team Gurrens new badass leader their tlking about me!
3rdmike chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You did a very nice job. You created something that follows who the characters are and still could have its place in canon. This is an ending which I personally believe in and one that gives the ones who need happiness the most the happiness that they truly deserved. Good job and even though this is old, I'll still say a sequel or continuation would be great. Maybe something describing how their relationship works with simon traveling and yoko teaching and all. Again a job well done.
blackshadow340 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved it awesome one-shots
ashlight41 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
nice one i love it...
please make another good simon x yoko
Robert McIntosh chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I must say that was an excellent fan fiction Anonymous I personally believe that should have been the epilogue for Gurren Lagann 4.5/5 the .05 was for not having a scene of them making love teehee :3
Nobody chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is the greatest thing to ever happen
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Thank you it was enjoyable and actually mantain the spirit of the series quite a lot.
mark-engels chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm a resolute Simon and Nia fan, but I did find this piece well-written and entertaining. What was most enthralling to me is how Yoko finally gave voice to those insecurities and dark feelings she's been holding on to for years by this point. I also appreciated both Yoko and Simon consider their feelings for one another with respect to their individual relation to Nia's memory. This was very touching and a key theme of the series, moving ever forward while carrying those of the past along in their hearts. Well done.

Epic Ebi chapter 1 . 10/4/2012

...writing such an awesome story? Honestly, I thought this was great, and really satisfied me after I finished the show just yesterday. Yoko and Simon are both great characters, and I always thought these two would look good together.

I'm glad you wrote this. I was surprised to find out that there aren't too many SimonxYoko fics. Well I'm happy to have read this one, at the very least. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Well, the plotline was good, very emotional and dramatic and such, but the grammar and the spelling issues really took away from it's potential. Suffice to say, parts could become incomprehensible, and some in some cases, I just made up a more fitting dialogue in my head to cope with the incomprehensibility. You've got excellent story creation skills, but the execution of these stories must be improved.