Reviews for Your Drill of Hope is also my Own
Gersus chapter 1 . 6/17
In my head, this is canon lol. Great one shot! I loved it!
Seperntz chapter 1 . 4/1
make another one sir
Kyle chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
This is a awesome fanfic I like the ship yoko and Simon. Hope few or a lot of people notice this ship and make more these two are just to good to be with each other.
righteouskiss chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This story is beautiful. This is what I always want to happen. They would be a perfect couple. They both keep their profile low while enjoying what they had done to the world. I think it is also fit in the current epilogue, if there are scenes of this story made into the series, it could be an alternate ending, or even an additional epilogue.
Judy B. Jones chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Wasn't too shabby, a few grammar mistakes here and there, but other than that it was a decent story. The plot made sense and was actually quite deep. I'd give it a 7/10.
YokoXSimon4evr chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Absolutely blew my mind!
This is Beutiful and heartfelt and I wish it happened in the series! Or if they made a new series but they can't sadly they can't cuz how they ended episode 27 with gimmy and darry and yoko and old simon and how can they possibly make a new series after that anyways thx
Smash555 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Oh my gosh! This is the greatest yoko x simon fanfiction ever! And i feel like this really is canon with how the anime left off and that they are going to make a season two in 2016 probably showing this story of simon returning to yoko. Thank you for writing this!
Secret chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
S...s...splendid. While reading and listening to this song, along with the voices, ( watch?vLmPBamssHz0), the fanfiction become so much better. I really don't want to act all pervy or that right now but, I really want a lemon of yoko and simon. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
It's so beautiful that hurts /3
Anime Fanfiction Master chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
And when people talk about team Gurrens new badass leader their tlking about me!
3rdmike chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You did a very nice job. You created something that follows who the characters are and still could have its place in canon. This is an ending which I personally believe in and one that gives the ones who need happiness the most the happiness that they truly deserved. Good job and even though this is old, I'll still say a sequel or continuation would be great. Maybe something describing how their relationship works with simon traveling and yoko teaching and all. Again a job well done.
blackshadow340 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved it awesome one-shots
ashlight41 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
nice one i love it...
please make another good simon x yoko
Robert McIntosh chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I must say that was an excellent fan fiction Anonymous I personally believe that should have been the epilogue for Gurren Lagann 4.5/5 the .05 was for not having a scene of them making love teehee :3
Nobody chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is the greatest thing to ever happen