Reviews for Your Drill of Hope is also my Own
3rdmike chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You did a very nice job. You created something that follows who the characters are and still could have its place in canon. This is an ending which I personally believe in and one that gives the ones who need happiness the most the happiness that they truly deserved. Good job and even though this is old, I'll still say a sequel or continuation would be great. Maybe something describing how their relationship works with simon traveling and yoko teaching and all. Again a job well done.
blackshadow340 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved it awesome one-shots
ashlight41 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
nice one i love it...
please make another good simon x yoko
Robert McIntosh chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I must say that was an excellent fan fiction Anonymous I personally believe that should have been the epilogue for Gurren Lagann 4.5/5 the .05 was for not having a scene of them making love teehee :3
Nobody chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is the greatest thing to ever happen
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Thank you it was enjoyable and actually mantain the spirit of the series quite a lot.
mark-engels chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm a resolute Simon and Nia fan, but I did find this piece well-written and entertaining. What was most enthralling to me is how Yoko finally gave voice to those insecurities and dark feelings she's been holding on to for years by this point. I also appreciated both Yoko and Simon consider their feelings for one another with respect to their individual relation to Nia's memory. This was very touching and a key theme of the series, moving ever forward while carrying those of the past along in their hearts. Well done.

MJE
Epic Ebi chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?...

...writing such an awesome story? Honestly, I thought this was great, and really satisfied me after I finished the show just yesterday. Yoko and Simon are both great characters, and I always thought these two would look good together.

I'm glad you wrote this. I was surprised to find out that there aren't too many SimonxYoko fics. Well I'm happy to have read this one, at the very least. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Well, the plotline was good, very emotional and dramatic and such, but the grammar and the spelling issues really took away from it's potential. Suffice to say, parts could become incomprehensible, and some in some cases, I just made up a more fitting dialogue in my head to cope with the incomprehensibility. You've got excellent story creation skills, but the execution of these stories must be improved.
thelad chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
f-ing awsome thanks for making a yoko
simon fic its good i mean great story plz keep writin stories
Ps this made me cry
pps remember that its our drill the drill
that holds our hope will be...THE DRILLS THAT PEIRCE THE HEAVENS!
haha peice out from THE LAD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love it.
Natzo chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
For a second I thought it was Simon's ghost... I hope they truly had a happy ending.

I liked the one shot.
Naruto-the-true-ninja-god chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awesome
Romantic Silence chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Easily one of the best one-shots I've read.

Honestly speaking, I can definitely see this happening. The entirety of the piece could have easily become canon. However, I personally liked the fact that Simon and Yoko acknowledged that they could move on from their former loves. While yes, they could have easily became celibate and sworn off falling in love with another person in honor of their former partners' memories, that would have definitely went against the premise of the entire series of 'moving forward'. Also, you can't see Kamina, Nia, or even Kittan withhold them back from finding happiness in another romantic partner.

In any case, this was brilliantly done. I hope you could write more Gurren Lagann fanfiction, but considering that it's been two years since this was posted, I highly doubt that would come to pass. But who knows?
Jozern chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ver nice and really sweet. Extreamly well written. A great story.