Reviews for The Sun is Often Out
shoestring potato chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
The HG/SS fandom could do so well to have writers like you. Brilliant story. The sincerity of both of the main characters were portrayed well. Kudos!
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
Oh my goodness this was fantastic! This fic was just the right balance of dark and fluff! Most are either very dark or very fluffy, and finding one that was such a wonderful balance is definitely a treat! Thank you so much for posting this! Your writing style is delightful and convincing and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Wonderful work!
Libbindy Luthien chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
Nice story! haha.. it's a little funny that they both love each other for some time already but were worried that the other might not feel the same way to do anything about it. Severus must be too scared to be rejected once more as he was with Lily and I guess that Hermione was worried as well to the point of being humiliated for it is common knowledge that Snape is a tad snarky.
kizzy7 chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
I've read this fic twice now, and still am searching for the right words to tell you how much I love this fic. I've been reading/writing sshg for going on 2 1/2 years now, and this is one of those rare fics that just... makes me realize my love for these two characters all over again. It's one of those fics you want make JKR read and say, 'See? WE got it right!" lol.

I love it, everything about it. Your Hermione, your Snape, the slow, believable build up of their relationship. The last chapter was just so romantic, it made me teary. Thank you so much for this story!
wallyflower chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
More enjoyable than I had initially expected! Some shaky moments with grammar and punctuation, but overall, an enjoyable read. I didn't really think there was too much fluff. :-)
squash chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
aw...i love the fluff! yay!
Ehann chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
I thought this was lovely! (And not too fluffy at all!)
Dickgloucester chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
*happy, happy sigh*

Please, please archive this at OWL (if you haven't already)! It's a perfectly-rounded romance, and I adore your Severus (and Hermione).

And if you're on LJ, send me a PM.

Dicky
Dickgloucester chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Oh, marvellous! *swoons at the romance*
Dickgloucester chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
I am really enjoying the way you're building up the tension between them. It's very subtle.

Also, your thinking on the relationship between the wizarding and Muggle worlds is very interesting. Bravo!
Dickgloucester chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hello!

There is absolutely no need to feel worried about the quality of your work! This is a really engaging first chapter, and I can see why your story was recced on LJ's "Crack Broom" community.

Have you archived it anywhere else? I can recommend OWL, which is where I usually go (I'm RichardGloucester there), also TPP and Ashwinder.

Now I shall dash on eagerly to the next chapter!
FlittterKat chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Welcome to the club, sigh, wonderful chapter. I'm utterly involved with the story. I absolutely loved the long chapter.
FlittterKat chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Okay, he's lonely and feeling guilty, the poor man. He's had a hard life and role to play. Hopefully, things will start turning around for him. Still loving the story.
FlittterKat chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Professor Snape sounds lonely. Too bad Hermione and Severus aren't making more of an effort to have more conversations. Love the story!
FlittterKat chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Wow, Professor Snape has changed or perhaps, is showing his real personality after his spying gig was over. I like how he is now, purple robes and all. I can't wait to see what has him so upset. Wonderful chapter, I enjoyed it.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »