Reviews for The Sun is Often Out
Ehann chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
I thought this was lovely! (And not too fluffy at all!)
Dickgloucester chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
*happy, happy sigh*

Please, please archive this at OWL (if you haven't already)! It's a perfectly-rounded romance, and I adore your Severus (and Hermione).

And if you're on LJ, send me a PM.

Dicky
Dickgloucester chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Oh, marvellous! *swoons at the romance*
Dickgloucester chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
I am really enjoying the way you're building up the tension between them. It's very subtle.

Also, your thinking on the relationship between the wizarding and Muggle worlds is very interesting. Bravo!
Dickgloucester chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hello!

There is absolutely no need to feel worried about the quality of your work! This is a really engaging first chapter, and I can see why your story was recced on LJ's "Crack Broom" community.

Have you archived it anywhere else? I can recommend OWL, which is where I usually go (I'm RichardGloucester there), also TPP and Ashwinder.

Now I shall dash on eagerly to the next chapter!
FlittterKat chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Welcome to the club, sigh, wonderful chapter. I'm utterly involved with the story. I absolutely loved the long chapter.
FlittterKat chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Okay, he's lonely and feeling guilty, the poor man. He's had a hard life and role to play. Hopefully, things will start turning around for him. Still loving the story.
FlittterKat chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Professor Snape sounds lonely. Too bad Hermione and Severus aren't making more of an effort to have more conversations. Love the story!
FlittterKat chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Wow, Professor Snape has changed or perhaps, is showing his real personality after his spying gig was over. I like how he is now, purple robes and all. I can't wait to see what has him so upset. Wonderful chapter, I enjoyed it.
FlittterKat chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I'm hooked. I love idea of Hermione going back to Hogwarts and I absolutely love Headmaster Snape stories. Yay, looking forward to the next chapter.
UltraAmbiguousID chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Ah, a sweet romance indeed. Each word was apropos to the story and the text flowed smoothly as I read. The situations and the dialogue felt... natural to the characters. I enjoyed Hermione developing similar teaching habits to Severus! A lovely story I recommend.
magalena chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
Yay! Great story. I am one who wants my stories to have a happy ending and you didn't disappoint.

I absolutely loved your Hermione, she is perfectly in character and just how I would picture her.

Severus is a bit OOC from what most expect, but I have theory about him. In my world I like to think that after a few years have passed following the end of the war that he would be able to relax a bit and be a bit softer man than he was during his 'war' years. Not that he would ever be a big pussy cat, but not as hard as he was before. (That's what I like to imagine anyway.)

Anyway loved your story and hope you will continue to write.:)
magalena chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Oh, bollocks! She just needs to tell him the truth of how she feels. I'm betting she'll find that his feelings are the same!
magalena chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Oh no! Darn that Harry for putting such ideas in her head. Why can't he just let her be happy? Hopefully she will come to her senses before she completely drives Severus away.
magalena chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Oh, he kissed her hand. This is getting better and better. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »