Reviews for The Sun is Often Out
RawenclawBabe chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Great story, I'd love to read more. I like your style and some parts are absolutly hilarious. I love reading it!
Melwasul chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Very nice! You can't possibly end this story too shortly, I feel it's just starting. :) Keep up the good work!
Charlotte Brandon chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Oh! don't worry about the number of chapters... I'm just loving it and I will read as many chapters as you post... :D Bye
LydiaLovegood chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I think its lovely! Its also so important to remember that if Snape had lived after the Shack that he would have felt these feelings of guilt, etc. I love that you are acknowledging that and trying to show how hard it would have been for him. Hermione really is the best person to help him through these feelings since she is not only logical but caring and understanding. I eagerly look forward to more! :) Excellent job!
lucyferr chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
lovely little chat
asnapeintime chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
I am finding this story really quite interesting..keep up the good work!
ready.aim.fire333 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
so glad i came upon this story! i really like the way you're building the severus/hermione relationship. she's not acting like a ditz and things in general aren't being rushed. i think you have their characters down really well, especially snape's brooding and odd behavior. i really look forward to watching this story develop and the characters grow. k den, 'til next time! pax!
lucyferr chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
have they got muggle items to work at hogwarts yet? even without electricity, what of batteries? can they receieve bbc radio scotland and radio 4 in hogwarts? (And how do the muggles not pick up WWN?) Will the meeting with ron have lots of fireworks?
Charlotte Brandon chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
No need for thanks, it's a pleasure to read your story, I just Love it... In spite the length of the chapter, which is a quite good one when I found the end of a chapter I always wish there were more to read... :D see you soon
Melora chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
lucyferr chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
u writes good
lucyferr chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
bloomin good start - solid - odd use of apostrophes tho - snape's diction is well captured - odd use of 'spoke' instead of 'said'
Snapes-star chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Wow! i loved it! so well written! and that little cliffie you left us with is totally wicked of you! I'm dying for more! I love that you showed some of snapes more darkly passionate side. i cant wait to see what happens next! hopefully some more of snape loosing his temper. something about a rigidly controlled man loosing his temper and self control is just so damn sexy! Keep it up!

Snapes-star
snapebelongstome chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
What an amazing first two chapters! I'm really enjoying this story thus far. I very much like your Snape/Hermione interaction, it feels very in line with their characters and with the situation they are in. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment. Keep up the fantastic work! :)
bournespeed chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Another great chapter, can't wait for more. Your storytelling skills are very good, you should think about posting on Ashwinder and The Petulant Poetess too, sure the readers on there would appreciate your skills.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »