Reviews for The Sun is Often Out
Nutters4Potter chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I am enjoying your story. I liked when Snape told her about the night on the tower. I liked that she was brave enough to go and hold his hand and let him say whatever he wanted. I look foreward for more.
indianpipe chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
This story is very well written. You have excellent flow and your Minerva, Snape and Hermione are excellent. All of the other characters are great too. I like their discussion on Muggle studies and Snape's problems, really well done. Can't wait for your next installment.
Brit chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Incredible story! please continue! I'm addicted
PollyWantCookie chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Yes, more chapters - explain yourself! I want to know how he managed to survive!
georgiagurl chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
AWE! that was so sweet!
Caitira chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
i very much like your story, i hope to be reading more of it in the future
familyguyfreak chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
This is really good! I really like this story a lot and I hope you will continue. I like the whole plot so work and keep it up!

fgf
Snapes-star chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
yay! i loved it! im very happy that the story is being drawn out longer. it gives it more depth and creativity. i cant wait for the next one!
Niclaire chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I love the pace of your story. It is so peaceful, and yet not boring at all. And the image of Snape you've created in my mind is one I really like, even with all those mood swings :D.
Dancequeen105 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I am happy this turned out to be more than 4 chapters, because that means it would have ended here. I enoyed this chapter a lot, can't wait for the next one!
teddy240b chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
great chapter!
RawenclawBabe chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Great story, I'd love to read more. I like your style and some parts are absolutly hilarious. I love reading it!
Melwasul chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Very nice! You can't possibly end this story too shortly, I feel it's just starting. :) Keep up the good work!
Charlotte Brandon chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Oh! don't worry about the number of chapters... I'm just loving it and I will read as many chapters as you post... :D Bye
LydiaLovegood chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I think its lovely! Its also so important to remember that if Snape had lived after the Shack that he would have felt these feelings of guilt, etc. I love that you are acknowledging that and trying to show how hard it would have been for him. Hermione really is the best person to help him through these feelings since she is not only logical but caring and understanding. I eagerly look forward to more! :) Excellent job!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »