Reviews for The Sun is Often Out
Caitira chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
i very much like your story, i hope to be reading more of it in the future
familyguyfreak chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
This is really good! I really like this story a lot and I hope you will continue. I like the whole plot so work and keep it up!

fgf
Snapes-star chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
yay! i loved it! im very happy that the story is being drawn out longer. it gives it more depth and creativity. i cant wait for the next one!
Niclaire chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I love the pace of your story. It is so peaceful, and yet not boring at all. And the image of Snape you've created in my mind is one I really like, even with all those mood swings :D.
Dancequeen105 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I am happy this turned out to be more than 4 chapters, because that means it would have ended here. I enoyed this chapter a lot, can't wait for the next one!
teddy240b chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
great chapter!
RawenclawBabe chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Great story, I'd love to read more. I like your style and some parts are absolutly hilarious. I love reading it!
Melwasul chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Very nice! You can't possibly end this story too shortly, I feel it's just starting. :) Keep up the good work!
Charlotte Brandon chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Oh! don't worry about the number of chapters... I'm just loving it and I will read as many chapters as you post... :D Bye
LydiaLovegood chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I think its lovely! Its also so important to remember that if Snape had lived after the Shack that he would have felt these feelings of guilt, etc. I love that you are acknowledging that and trying to show how hard it would have been for him. Hermione really is the best person to help him through these feelings since she is not only logical but caring and understanding. I eagerly look forward to more! :) Excellent job!
lucyferr chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
lovely little chat
asnapeintime chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
I am finding this story really quite interesting..keep up the good work!
ready.aim.fire333 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
so glad i came upon this story! i really like the way you're building the severus/hermione relationship. she's not acting like a ditz and things in general aren't being rushed. i think you have their characters down really well, especially snape's brooding and odd behavior. i really look forward to watching this story develop and the characters grow. k den, 'til next time! pax!
lucyferr chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
have they got muggle items to work at hogwarts yet? even without electricity, what of batteries? can they receieve bbc radio scotland and radio 4 in hogwarts? (And how do the muggles not pick up WWN?) Will the meeting with ron have lots of fireworks?
Charlotte Brandon chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
No need for thanks, it's a pleasure to read your story, I just Love it... In spite the length of the chapter, which is a quite good one when I found the end of a chapter I always wish there were more to read... :D see you soon
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »