Reviews for The Sun is Often Out
silverose29 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
sweet funny and heartwarming story
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful story thank you very much
angeleyes7084 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Loved it
Readerjkr chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Beautiful story, such a lovely read.
LabsByEerie chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
this was very enjoyable :)
Katzenpfote chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Love this
jada951 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
delightful story! well written, fun read.

so glad Rita wasn't buzzing around when Hermoine and Ginny were talking in the pub!

adding it to my list of favorites!
Chocolate Wolf chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
This was absolutely lovely. Great characterization and development. Fantastic job.
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
The cheesy wedding kiss was fantastic! I love it! Thanks for this story. It was a wonderful, fluffy, escapist romp that made me very happy. :D Great job!
krakenwise chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
You, madam, are amazing, and my day was substantially improved by your existence.
Here's to hoping you never quit writing things that make you happy. Cheers! x
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
This story is just incredibly sweet in a good kind of way. Enjoyed it immensely. Goes to my favorites. Thank you!
Melissa72 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Oh I liked this one. You never knew what was stirring about in Severus's head. Am thinking that the dramatic throw of his firewhiskey plus glass into the fire was his frustration that he'd never have Hermione.

*sigh* Although by now you must know my aversion to sex outside marriage...it's just so...cheap, garish, and sophomoric. But the rest of the fic was just wonderous. My fav parts? Hmmm...let's see...

The dramatic throwing of his fire whiskey...oh wait, already mentioned that one. Sorry. My bad. Uhhh...oh! Of course the scene when Hermione finally tells him...the bewildered look on his face and rough yet sincere voice when he asks her what made her think that she wasn't already in his heart? Awwww...swoon.

I also liked the consternation/uncertainty before he grabbed her hand and kissed it at the party. And oh! when she realizes that he showed up...hearing his voice...it was like I was there too and got goosebumps of anticipation. Thinking "he came...for me" was probably screaming in Hermione's head. Ahh...the subtle stuff is the most powerful, huh?

Well done. Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with the rest of us!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
absolutely beautiful story!
T chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
This is brilliant! Very romantic. I absolutely loved it, my favorite fanfic I have read so far. Thank you!
Smerby chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Oh, I'm SO glad I saw this on a rec list! I was a little put off at the "T" rating at first (I might prefer an "M"...I HAVE NO SHAME), but I'm so glad I read it. Hermione at the engagement party is just perfect; all of her reactions and thoughts so capture the feelings throughout this whole story. Though the ending seems a LITTLE rushed (even if it's Hermione and Snape, 3 months seems a little hasty), it still put a smile on my face. What a great fic!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »