Reviews for Stain
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Interesting story so far.
It's too bad it wasn't updated for years.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Hehehehe. Don't think the laxatives would work on Naruto though what with his tenant and all.

An extremely intriguing and wonderfully executed nice twist to NTS, this story is. Too bad the likelihood of it being updated anytime soon is too slim to waste thought on. Oh well... one can only hope you find your long lost muse to write again.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
hey man´╝üwhen are you going to update this story
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
So very dead.
7/10
Ppsh chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Too bad this seems long abandoned, it is quite a good read. I find myself liking this Naruto far more than the canon version actually. Maybe it's just the continual doormat syndrome that he has in canon, but he bugs the shit out of me nowadays. Reading about dark/evil versions is always refreshing.
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Realistic, gritty, and very interesting.
I love it :)
Plz update soon.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Well, was nice while it lasted. Thanks for the story.
I Burn Water chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
In an extended fit of Naruto Nostalgia I decided to reread this and I will be moving on to NTS in a min. I must say I forgot how damned good this was.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Can't wait for the day chapter four comes out, but I'll probably be long dead by then...
125b chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
UPDATE i love it.
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Oh man, I really hope that you update this magnificent story. It seemed pretty solid so far with the main lines alongside Canon as well as a little bit of AU to keep things interesting. I can see it hasn't. Been updated in a while, but I'll keep my hopes up that this hasn't. Been abandoned.
Wolka chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Certainly very well done and its an interesting story about a far more gritty Naruto.
flakeshake07 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
NEED MORE! amazing story:)
Burkean chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I know you must be pretty burnt out of the Naruto fandom, but an update would be super special awesome.

Best wishes.
Tikitorch559 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
absolutely loved the fight scene!