Reviews for Naivety
apiegohome chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
A great story, I loved how they slowly opened up to each other and the way you described their confusion and curiosity. Thanks for writing!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Oh my goodness. This story was GREAT! You truly have a gift of describing intimate scenes...you grab the readers in and they get so enraptured by the story that they can't stop reading! At least that's how I feel completely whenever I read any of your stories. Please come back to this site some day and wrote more stories! You're one of my favorite authors of all time! Another amazing story that I will definitely re-read time and time again.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This story was so sweet, and so H - O - T it sizzles! you are a great writer.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I have spent 4 years trying to find the right words to describe how I feel about this piece, and I'm still just... at a loss. I don't know if you check these any more, since you haven't been active since 2011 - but if you do get this, I just want you to know that this is it. This is my absolute favorite story on this entire site. It doesn't matter how many times I come back, it's like reading it for the first time and it's beautiful, it's heartbreaking and heartwarming and I'm an unfeeling person by nature but this story makes a balloon swell up inside my chest and go soaring off into the clouds backed by a chorus of awestruck sobbing. I'm not even sure why I love it so much, why I think this is a piece of literary perfection that gives me more emotions than I can deal with. But I do. So thank you, thank you for writing this and I hope you have a wonderful life pip pip you're amazing.
november.eyes chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
My first foray into the KH fandom after a 5 year vacation, and this was just an amazing piece to read. I adored the newness of it all, the naivety (so aptly titled!) and the stark white of the emotionless world at the beginning. Brilliant fic.
momo chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Your exploration of Roxas' emotions though physical, internal sensations was so visceral; beautifully written. I also appreciate the fact that you wrote Axel as naive as well, it was so refreshing how they were both on equal grounds with each other.
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my beautiful. It truly was. I love Kingdom Hearts stories in the canon setting, which I rarely find. And this one... it was a love story without being a cliche 'bam! I love you!' And the more intimate scenes were so well written... A lot of sexual stories write it like they're getting off on it, or put it in purely for fan service. This was part of the story and worded like a story should be. I love the lengthy paragraphs and descriptions. Thank you for writing this.
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I completely loved it!
C chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this story so much, you have no idea. I already read it twice, few months ago and now... It's instantly going to my favorites on AkuRoku. You did a great job describing the innermost thoughts and feelings. I was completely blown away. :)
WindRush chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was seriously amazing. Definitely the best in-game AkuRoku fic I have ever read, hands down. I can't even begin to describe how utterly wonderful this fic is. Just, breathtaking.
Azakura chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
The way you described all the emotions without actually using names for them was just AMAZING! This was so good!
Tsuchinoko chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh my, this was one of the loveliest fics I've ever read of these two. I loved the slow buildup of their relationship and the realistic way they'd have no idea what they're doing, haha. It's a wonderful piece that left me smiling.
coralreefs chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
:D This is my absolute favorite Axel and Roxas fic. Not only is it amazingly hot, it's so sweet. I think it leaves on sort of a cliff hanger though, and D: I wish there was more to come. Maybe after this it follows the Kingdom Hearts story line and Roxas runs away? It would explain why in the game Axel is so bent on getting him xD

Incredibly job like always Casey, you never fail to make each story something that pulls at my heart strings 3

~Caitlin
NoBeesPlease chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
How does this story only have 55 reviews? This is by far one of the simplest, purest AkuRoku that I've read, and probably my favorite. It's true, how would they know what a kiss is? What cuddling is? You bring in all of these concepts that should be so obvious, but really aren't for the Org XIII members.

So amazing! Thank you for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
jeez, that was so beautiful.