Reviews for Naivety
Kiryn chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
God damn it. I will not cry. I will not cry because that was the most perfect and beautiful ending, and I will not cry because I know that their lives are going to turn into utter tragedy very soon. Bravo, that was truly amazing, and bittersweet, in a way, knowing what their future holds.
withbothhands chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
you have no idea how many squeaky happy noises i made reading this.

the title fits perfectly, i love how they don't have names for what they're doing.

i literally yelled "it's called a kiss! just kiss him!" while i was reading.
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aaawwww...
We Have Hearts chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is probably one of the most amazing pieces of writing I've read. I'm totally speechless. All I can say is that the words-the emotions-were so real, so true. I can't find a proper way to really describe it.

Just, simply stunning.
owlpostagain chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
this was stunning.
yeso.corazon chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh my. This is gorgeous and so very lovely. It makes me shiver and feel and implode.

Thank you. Thank you for giving me some moments of feeling unbelievably content myself with all I am.
The Velocity Of Jellybeans chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This fanfiction is one of the best I think I've ever read.

EVER.

The way you have captured the characters perfectly is so wonderful and, from playing 358/2 Days, I can honestly say that if this was truly happening behind the scenes it would not seem out of place at all.

I especially love how, though it generally Roxas who fans percieve to be the naive one, Axel also shows his naviety in the form of his new-found emotions and through the kiss scences and such.

There is something that tugs on your heart in this story; it is almost as if I felt the formation of Roxas' heart and each wrench of sadness, loneliness and longing that he feels. It was so beautiful and so well-written that I don't think I will ever get bored of it.

Thank you so much, you have given me faith once again in AkuRoku and the love that they share... even if they don't recognise it themselves.
violentrabbit chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
christ that was beautiful. I want a handsome organisation boy of my own to make out with now thank you.

It was lovely and sensual and a wonderful set of first times.
APEYCHAN chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
*phil voice*

TWO WORDS:

HELL. FUCKING. YES!

*SQUE* I loved that so much. So good. Roxas got a heart, AWW! 3 10/10 I love it!
jb21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
great story! very impressively written
Zabu-no-jutsu chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
...whoa. That was...amazing. I don't think there are words for this.

This was hands down /the best/ AkuRoku fic I've ever read - I really love the concept that they're all...naive, rather than the over-sexualized version that's everywhere. It's very refreshing.

It's worth sifting through the site just to find beauties like this. Thank you! 3
Rebound chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I am absolutely terrible for ever bothering to review things, but this definitely caught my attention enough to review.

In all honesty, I think this is quite possibly the best Kingdom Hearts fanfiction I have ever read, and easily makes it into my top 10 of fanfiction in general.

The emotion you managed to place in this story is insane, and honesty seeps out of the words and into your brain. I could picture every scene without even having to try, and truly felt what they were going though. Honestly, I wish I could find published books written this well.

In short, you are awesome, keep it up. _
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This story is unbelievably fantastic. The way you describe Roxas' feelings without ever using the word "love" is astoundingly brilliant. The way you managed to avoid labels like that and describe the emotions without giving them a name is what makes this fic so amazing, and it is a testament to your writing abilities.
Sensory Overload chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I think I love this story. I really do. The moods were perfect and I swear I was going to cry when Roxas got all upset and confessed he didn't want to leave Axel. Even though there was some happy and sweet moments, I don't know if you intended to do this, but I noticed that there was an undercurrent of sadness throughout the story. Now, just to reassure you that's not a bad thing. To me, it just made the story more powerful as a whole and it kinda made my heart wrench at some points.

I love the whole part about the boy and the girl in the alley at Traverse Town. It was so sweet. And poor curious little Roxas didn't know that they were kissing! Silly boy. xD It made me sad that they died though. I think they should've gotten away. Roxas pitying the humans and slowly gaining emotions throughout the story is actually a very good assumption and it adds a whole lot to the story. In the end I wanted to slap Demyx with him about to tattle on Roxas and all. Roxas shouldn't have told him. :p

The ending made me cry. I love endings that repeat what was said somewhere in the story. Whenever Roxas lies his head on Axel's chest just makes me squeal with joy. Lol! Fangirl-isms. And he finally admitted what he was listening for. Poor Axel, he doesn't have a heart. :(

Anyways, to wrap this whole review up, I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful story this is. This has been favorited. Congrats on such a beautiful piece!
Kaolindoll chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Let me start off by saying what an extremely unbelievable, mind-blowing experience I had while reading this. I couldn't think straight afterwards (I still really can't), but I ended up needing to take a break after reading this, it was so amazing.

Now to put my thoughts into something halfway intelligible. My first point: Everything about this story fits so well together. The characters, the timeline, the emotions... even the title! It makes me think; "Naive? Yeah, they are." But it's so much more than that, which you emphasis perfectly.

In sort, your story is perfect.

Too bad nothing in this world is perfect.

Though, I can't find anything in here to critic. ;]

So basically, I would rather spend my time gushing about how much I now love you and why. First of all, let's get specific. I wouldn't consider calling this story "cute" or "fluff," not even "romantic." It has plenty of those moments incorporated, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really felt for Roxas and Axel. I mean, as a reader I believed and understood they had no hearts or feelings. Then, slowly but surely, things changed. I wish I could write over 10,0 words about how great you are for writing this, but I'm not nearly talented enough. Please keep writing! I'll definitely be looking into your other stories, as soon as I find time on my hands.

Thanks for reading!