Reviews for Naivety
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Let me start off by saying what an extremely unbelievable, mind-blowing experience I had while reading this. I couldn't think straight afterwards (I still really can't), but I ended up needing to take a break after reading this, it was so amazing.

Now to put my thoughts into something halfway intelligible. My first point: Everything about this story fits so well together. The characters, the timeline, the emotions... even the title! It makes me think; "Naive? Yeah, they are." But it's so much more than that, which you emphasis perfectly.

In sort, your story is perfect.

Too bad nothing in this world is perfect.

Though, I can't find anything in here to critic. ;]

So basically, I would rather spend my time gushing about how much I now love you and why. First of all, let's get specific. I wouldn't consider calling this story "cute" or "fluff," not even "romantic." It has plenty of those moments incorporated, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really felt for Roxas and Axel. I mean, as a reader I believed and understood they had no hearts or feelings. Then, slowly but surely, things changed. I wish I could write over 10,0 words about how great you are for writing this, but I'm not nearly talented enough. Please keep writing! I'll definitely be looking into your other stories, as soon as I find time on my hands.

Thanks for reading!
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Awr...that was adorably cute!
harmless-mostly chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I've reviewed this already, but jeez. I can read this over and over and over and it never stops making me ache, making my hands tingle, jabbing me and catching at me in a physical way. You are so awesome to be able to write like this, you know? Ngh 3
Laughing The Night Away chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
There are not enough words to describe just how amazing this one-shot was. It's so refreshing to read your writing; you really have a way with words and striking emotion into your readers.

bewitchedbewildered chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I loved the intimacy and the progression in this story. It was a great story idea and the execution is great.

All in all, fantastic!
Tamouri chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aww that's just precious! Not much else to say except that it made me smile. Thanks for that! :D
kampaidaze chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
man so good : might have to fanart this now
goldpanner on LJ chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
When you were writing Org!Roxas based on KHII, when all we knew of him was 'no one would miss me', and 'shut up', you made him so perfectly IC.

Unless I'm mistaken, this Org!Roxas is based on naive, 'Axel knows everything', adorable Days Roxas, and you've blown me away at nailing him again. It amazes me because the game isn't even out in English yet, and you still have him so perfect, uncommunicative, with his weird little jumps of logic and how he draws connections.

Characters aside, this fic is also a brilliant exploration of how nobodies experience and evaluate feelings, or the lack of them. Described beautifully, ironically heartbreaking.

I can't think of one thing I don't love about this story, but perhaps the best thing of all is the end. If you had taken it any furthur I know I would have cried, and that would have been awkward... as it is I'm left with that bittersweet burning lumpy prickly feeling. Thank you for not breaking my heart today

I could say more, but it would probably degenerate into a'rgjwaerga territory and I'm sure that must get annoying ; Thank you for sharing this story, and thank you for sharing your talent with our little corner of the fandom!
Suzumia chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh my oh my oh my... This is just totally awesome... I seriously can't praise you enough, it's... it's... it's simply WONDERFUL! T-T 3 I love how they take their time, learning. I love how naive and cute they are. I LOVE IT! 3 lurker chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Beautiful. No other words, because this is simply the most beautiful AkuRoku fic I've ever read. :DDb
YonderBailey chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was beautiful in ways that very few stories are. It's been a really long time since I've read a fanfic as eloquent and realistic as this one. You have some serious skills. :)
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, abocnioanedifociednoifa. *Head rolls away*

So, gosh, there is smut, and then there are stories like this. This is...a combination of innocent and eroticism that I have never seen before. So, gods, oh wow.
Bonita Son chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
It’s amazing how you continue to impress me with each story you put out. It’s almost unfair how one person can have such talent. It’s almost like you have intimate knowledge of each character. Roxas is so well defined and believable. He’s exactly how I imagine him to be. Axel is just as good too. The way you describe his gestures and expressions is enough to paint a picture of him without going in depth like you did with Roxas. There was nothing that can be improved on in this story in my opinion. I’ve fallen so in love with your writing I swear I should erect an altar just to worship your work. I can’t wait for your next story.
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
geez, that had me grinning like the little school girl i am on the inside. it was just so sweetly innocent and naive :D

keep up the great work!
MutantPaperClipWarrior chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow...just wow. I really don't know what to say. It was amazing how well you portrayed the emotions of the characters without every really naming anything specific. How believable everything was too. I really do think that this could have fit right in the plot of the game (minus the fact we don't get that kind of yaoi awesomeness in the game...too bad). The way you portrayed the characters reactions to everything was great too, very in-character and fit with their personalities.

And i'm sure none of those sentences fit together or made any sense since I am terrible about just writing crap down that i'm thinking whether it makes sense or not.

Anyways, your story was brilliant and proba- definitely the best AkuRoku oneshot-long-enough-to-be-a-story-thing i've ever read and definitly one of the best AkuRoku stories in general i've read.

Awesome Job.