Reviews for Naivety
Jacqueline King chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You described this so amazingly well without making them seem like they understood what was happening.

It was so... innocent, in a way. God it was so well written! I want to read more. Your style and the way you left it off with Demyx obviously going to go to Xemnas made me want to see what more will happen with them.

I know from this point on though, nothing good could happen. You're staying so true to the concept of the Nobodies and the duties of Organization XI that Roxas is bound to start remembering Sora. But you write the emerging emotions so well, I just want to read more.

I loved this, and even if you don't continue it I have to say it's probably my favorite Axel/Roxas fanfiction I've ever read.

And I'm sure none of this review made much sense because it's very late, but I had to stay up to finish this.

-Jacqueline
Hysteri chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
...That was absolutly AMAZING.

Seriously one of the best akuroku oneshots i've ever read 3 :)

haha it was really long. xD But so amazingly great. :F

The writing was fantastic. The way you captured the emotions was equally as incredible. You did very nice on the detail :P

It was perfect :D
PrinceKyo4ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Woo this is one of the best AkuRoku fics I have read in ages, the way you described the emotions and how Roxas didn’t know the names was intense and beyond cute. ‘Giggle’ also when Roxas went to hug axel for the first time I just about melted inside _.
Fuebi chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was so fricking LONG, but one of the best reads I've had in a long time. It turned me to mush. God, your writing always does that haha.

Wonderful!
wtdrmfrthwbzn chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Brilliant.
Aindel S. Druida chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was absolutely gorgeous! I fully support this as an AkuRoku day submission, because I think there are few stories that reach this kind of in-game perfection. I can totally believe that every single bit of this happened before we started playing CoM and KH2. Despite the amount of sexual content, none of it was overly sex-ified, and ...gah... It just makes me want to cuddle something! It was fluffy and sweet without making me choke, y'know?

Excellent job. Though I'd expect nothing less coming from you!

- Aindel
darthvair65 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
GAH that was absolutely lovely. I loved the explorations; they were written beautifully and quite honestly included one of the hottest first kisses I've ever read as well.
woodbox chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
If I could tell you how good this was, I would. As it is, I'm not really confident enough in my ability to express. But I'm still going to try.

Four paragraphs in and you have Roxas smiling, (and okay I give up on this chronology stuff). Because it's all about defining these things, the lurching doubt inside a person and how sometimes it's just really hard to say words. Falling in love, and how natural it should be if you don't have all these 'supposed to's and 'wrong's.

I would go on if I could. Just know this: I may have stopped breathing a few times. Thanks for sharing, Casey V.
digitalAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
...Wow. I don't think I could actually make a decent review out of this. An amazing piece of writing, portraying perfectly the angst of puberty in an altogether different setting and in a totally different way. Emotions should be lost entirely to Nobodies, and you've put that down in such beauty.

Wonderful story. Gave me a good hour of reading.

OneKnux
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
M this review will be shorter than usual 'cause i'm trying to write on my DSi, but I LOVE YOU.

Fuck i don't even know you but i'm feeling that Roxy-flavoured shivery tingle while reading this.

Gosh. It was amazing.

I'm off to read more of your work. Kudos, bud.

YKM
Aria6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is a truly beautiful fic. Kudos to you!
squigglything chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LOL that was a really long one-shot...but it was worth every word! really awesome stuff! Reading this was actually very enjoyable :D I love how you didn't actually use the words to describe feelings and all that, made everything sound that much more genuine :D you're a fantastic writer. see you!
sleep learning chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I loved all of this. It was so well written, and sweet, and sometimes sad (when Roxas couldn’t understand himself). I loved the way you wrote both characters, and how it steadily built up romantically and emotionally. It was great.
Kioko Yasu chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Utterly adorable. I think you gave me cavities. So yummy. I'm sad it's done though, I wanna know if DemDem ever tattled.
SkyeFlyte chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
D'aww great story, it seems to really fit in with the original character's personalities. It's believable. I'm glad that you didn't have Roxas leaving at the end! I was afraid of that!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »