Reviews for Naivety
SparkyNZ chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow. That was... something special.

I really don't know what to say! I really like the descriptions of Roxas' feelings, that is awesome.
Muffinsphinx chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That... that was gorgeous and beautiful and oh my God.

I love how it's puberty all over again, and how they're both confused and still trying to figure everything out... you describe the emotions so well, and there were quite a few parts where I couldn't help going, "daw! 83". An excellent story, as always.
XxA-Nobodies-HeartxX chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This story is amazing!

You have a real talent for writing and expressing the feelings of the characters without even hinting at the name.
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
aw! that was so cute!

i love how you wrote axel and roxas

cause seriously, there's no way they should know what any of that stuff is called!

very ingenious idea!

ANGLEOZD chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was amazing, just amazing. I love your writing style and the way you describe Roxas' feelings. I love how you start with the blankness and flatness at the beginning and add more things for him to use. I also love hw he keeps wanting to fined words or a way to understand wat he is feeling, but even with words we still don't understand how to express how and why we are feeling a certain way. I also loved the pace you had with Axel and roxas starting with a little fall and building up from hugs and cuddling to kisses and more. I almost wish the ending was a little less sudden. With the loose end of if the superior would find out, what would happen with Roxas if he did gain a heart beat. I mean the ending is sweet but I feel like there are some losse ends, especially with what it would mean if a nobody could feel? Do they saty nobodies? Can they become human? Now you have a stuck on what could happen if Axel and Roxas continue to grow and expand their emotions to where they feel all the time. In sum I loved this piece becasue it created so many emotions while I read it and roxas' emotions were so relatable and real. It felt just like someone discovering love and figuring out what that is and how to move forward with those feelings.
moffit chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hot damn, I wish that had been my birthday present. I loved the way everything was drawn out and well-paced.
Bloody Dreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Okay, first, Wow ! Second, holy fucking shit ! Third, Bloody hell, that was fucking brillant ! I won't even try to give you a complete check up of everything because I just can't. You just blew me ayaw with no chance of ever coming back.

I love this little piece of pure poetry that you gave us, a masterpiece, really. I like how it is completely erotic and yet so innocent and sweet. I'v got a very soft spot for those kind of story and you just took the first place in my top-list lol !

Thank you very, very, very much, it was really worth my sleepless night.
Warrior'sSacrifice chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
*reveiwer isn't here now she fainted from the cuteness of this Fanfiction*
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5