Reviews for The Third Time is a Charm
Tinshaw chapter 91 . 8/1
What a great story. So very glad that you created this.
Larenars chapter 91 . 7/29
Excellent story.
reseh chapter 90 . 1/7
Hi! I don't know how I haven't read this story before, but I just found the link from someone's favorites and wow am I glad. This was a wonderful story. I loved the way you weaved everyone together from the different timelines. Sentry Dobby may be one of my favorite characters! The small glimpses of revenge against the Dursleys were great. Overall, this was a great read that kept me interested the whole time. Thanks so much for posting and sharing it with us!
Kitty Savella chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Just fyi, in case you didn't already know, Snape was born on January 9 1960.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 59 . 9/25/2014
Okaaay. Not sure what's going on. Let me try to make sense of this. The Remus, Tonks, and Teddy from Harry's time are here. I got that bit. But Lord Slytherin. As in Salazar Slytherin? One of the Four Founders? Did he time travel too? Please explain! Not to mention that greeting between him and Becca! Wow!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 57 . 9/25/2014
Wth. Did they track Reg down? I'm glad he's okay.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 56 . 9/25/2014
Hmm, interesting testing for their Masteries :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 54 . 9/25/2014
So the two Dolohov women have taken off the Mark! XD I'm so excited to see what happens next with this women's club.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 53 . 9/25/2014
So they've decided that Regulus has to die for old Voldie to get off their backs. Brilliant!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 52 . 9/25/2014
And so the women begin to move...
It sound ominous haha! But I love that the women aren't going to be taking a backseat in your story :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 51 . 9/25/2014
I love how the squibs have their own place in your story. No one ever gives them any attention or tries to help them or anything! I am really loving your story!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 50 . 9/25/2014
I wonder if Sirius will turn away from Dumbledore the same way that Regulus has turned from Voldemort... I'd love to read THAT chapter! Haha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 37 . 9/25/2014
So, things are progressing. And there's the meeting of the Order and then with the Weasley's!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 36 . 9/25/2014
It might be a big secret of Becca's but I don't think it was too bad. She still helps her family and has tried again and again to keep Harry safe :) I like her
brnkofeternity06 chapter 35 . 9/25/2014