Reviews for The Third Time is a Charm
Oh it started so nicly i mistook this for mentor sev fic...i dont like pairing of old man with young harry its just wrong...
Women rule!
Thank you for the tribute to Paris's actual nickname. It the City of Light, not Love
Go Sissy! You tell the idijit that is your husband!
Guest chapter 91 . 12/17/2015
I have been reading ff for 10 years and by far your story is one of the best I have ever read I think I read
In one of your notes that this was your first story I have to say I hope you are planning to be an author because you are a natural ps I haven't left a review in quite a while
Kitty Savella chapter 91 . 12/19/2015
This was a wonderful story. There were a ton of technical errors, but the plot more than made up for it. I was wiggling in glee and excitement for most of this story. I'm glad I read it.
Guest chapter 91 . 11/20/2015
ME ENCANTO
Tinshaw chapter 91 . 8/1/2015
What a great story. So very glad that you created this.
Larenars chapter 91 . 7/29/2015
Excellent story.
reseh chapter 90 . 1/7/2015
Hi! I don't know how I haven't read this story before, but I just found the link from someone's favorites and wow am I glad. This was a wonderful story. I loved the way you weaved everyone together from the different timelines. Sentry Dobby may be one of my favorite characters! The small glimpses of revenge against the Dursleys were great. Overall, this was a great read that kept me interested the whole time. Thanks so much for posting and sharing it with us!
Kitty Savella chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Just fyi, in case you didn't already know, Snape was born on January 9 1960.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 59 . 9/25/2014
Okaaay. Not sure what's going on. Let me try to make sense of this. The Remus, Tonks, and Teddy from Harry's time are here. I got that bit. But Lord Slytherin. As in Salazar Slytherin? One of the Four Founders? Did he time travel too? Please explain! Not to mention that greeting between him and Becca! Wow!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 57 . 9/25/2014
Wth. Did they track Reg down? I'm glad he's okay.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 56 . 9/25/2014
Hmm, interesting testing for their Masteries :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 54 . 9/25/2014
So the two Dolohov women have taken off the Mark! XD I'm so excited to see what happens next with this women's club.