Reviews for Kindred Souls
Wait, so allen isn't the fourteenth, but toushirou is?
I found this chapter the one that finally reveals that huge secret I wanted to know! And I also can't wait for the next! Which, will hopefully be when Road tells the group about Hitsugaya or was it Reah? Ah well. I can't wait 'til then, Author-san~!
Haha~! Oh, Lavi. You really are the demon of this story huh? XD
- Aurel
Yoruichi. Good question! Maybe she is! Oh well. That was a very, interesting chapter, Author-san. I'm still lost on what Hitsugaya's eyes became earlier though. But, that's why we have more chapters right?
*laughs while clapping*
I seriously have to reward you with those hilarious omake minis you do at the end. Good job, Author-san! XD
- Aurel~
Allen, Toushirou, Musician, *And Kanda: Idiots.
Sorry, another strong urge washed upon me.
- ~
And I really love this... What? Sorry! The urge to say that after the omake was irresistible! Oh well. Nice chapter!
- Aurel
I know I know! He's been a Shinigami for around a hundred years if not more. But he's still the youngest captain because they're around eight hundred or something. 'Kay bye!
That last omake though. XD
But isn't it obvious? It's because he has the same English voice actor as Allen! Duh. Unless you've got something else.
Antoine85 chapter 32 . 5/20
Please update soon! Now toshiro know his past! What will happen I'm so impatient! Please update soon ! :)
Priecia chapter 32 . 3/28
Please update soon! I really want to know what will happen now that his past is revealed
Dragon Silhouette chapter 32 . 2/26
Le gasp! An update! After... Who knows how long. All I know is that this has been sitting at the bottom of my Alerts for what seemed like forever and then poof! Right at the top again!
Anyway, good chapter! Ahh Road, talk about unintended consequences. Oh well, at least it advances the plot :)
Priecia chapter 1 . 1/13
I really love your story! Please update soon I'm so excited to learn what will happen next :)
Lily thenm chapter 31 . 9/17/2015