Reviews for Kindred Souls
Pure secret's chapter 4 . 3/21
Pure secret's chapter 3 . 3/21
:) 3
Pure secret's chapter 2 . 3/21
Aw looks like I was wrong...Oh well at lest I still get my white haired cutieys! Tehe 3
Pure secret's chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh let me guess! Is my first white haired cutiey my other white haired cutiey? AWWWWWW im in heaven! 3 3 3 3
Music-chan loves anime chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
LOVE THE STORY! WHY ISNT THE STORY FINISHED YET!?
Guest chapter 31 . 8/2/2013
...WHEN IS NEXT TIME!?
Syl The tWins chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
It's a great story
Update soon please!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
nya! make allen shorter than toshi-chi! me want a allen x toshi pairing! Nya! ofcourse, allen is da uke...
AzTec999 chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
okay, first of all i wanted to say that your story is "amazing and beyond great" that i finish reading this in one sitting. :) secondly, i wanted to ask you on when will you be updating this this story?! its been like 3 years since you've last updated?! so please don't abandon this story!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/7/2012
I like this story, can't wait for more!
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
well, i'm like half way done with the current chapters, and there seems to be no sign that toshiro will ever release his zanpakto. if you are going to rewrite/continue this fic, seriously concider thisdetail
AKIRA WALKER chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Very nice. You know what would have made it very interesting? If at the ark, when the moment came to play the ark both allen and toshiro gripped thier heads as the noah within came out. But of course that destroys your whole plot but it would be a nice twist dont ya think? :)
Amayada chapter 31 . 5/23/2012
Interesting! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida