Reviews for Kindred Souls
Wait when will Cross appear?
NicoleBL chapter 34 . 2/13
Stopped at the middle of this chapter, things started to get so confusing for someone that didn't read or watched d-grey man xP That and the thought of Toushiro being someone else is disturbing somewhat.. Nevertheless, I really did enjoy reading this story, as I said I didn't watch d-grey man so I just loved the characters based on you story, Allen and Lavi being my favorite! Loved their interactions with Hitsugaya so much made me laughing many many times haha! Especially how Lavi kept picking on the two white haired boys xD Loved when Allen was concerned for Toushiro many times throughout the story, he's such a nice person!
Though I'm not continuing this story, i still like to think you didn't really kill Lavi, Krory and Lenalee :( That'd be so sad! Especially it happened in such a weird world, I don't know if their souls could make it to the soul society.
Well I guess that's all what I want to say. Good luck with writing the rest!
FrostedShadow chapter 34 . 1/24
I love this story please update again soon
Syl The tWins chapter 34 . 1/22
Update soon please
Ok Im confused. Is the 14. Noah in Hitsugaya or is Hitsugaya in real the 14. Noah?
Sadomasochist2716 chapter 34 . 1/19
Evil cliffhanger is evil. Now I want to know more! When is the next update? Because thing is getting good, and I want to know what is going to happen next!
WolframFan chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
OMG He finaly remember! So so super excited for the next chapter! Allen reaction and if the others are okay, can't wait! I like so much hitsugaya character! Please update soon! It's a really good story!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2016
Wait, so allen isn't the fourteenth, but toushirou is?
Guest chapter 32 . 6/12/2016
I found this chapter the one that finally reveals that huge secret I wanted to know! And I also can't wait for the next! Which, will hopefully be when Road tells the group about Hitsugaya or was it Reah? Ah well. I can't wait 'til then, Author-san~!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
Haha~! Oh, Lavi. You really are the demon of this story huh? XD
- Aurel
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
Yoruichi. Good question! Maybe she is! Oh well. That was a very, interesting chapter, Author-san. I'm still lost on what Hitsugaya's eyes became earlier though. But, that's why we have more chapters right?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
*laughs while clapping*
I seriously have to reward you with those hilarious omake minis you do at the end. Good job, Author-san! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Allen, Toushirou, Musician, *And Kanda: Idiots.
Sorry, another strong urge washed upon me.
- ~
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
And I really love this... What? Sorry! The urge to say that after the omake was irresistible! Oh well. Nice chapter!
- Aurel
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
I know I know! He's been a Shinigami for around a hundred years if not more. But he's still the youngest captain because they're around eight hundred or something. 'Kay bye!