Reviews for Kindred Souls
Music-chan loves anime chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
LOVE THE STORY! WHY ISNT THE STORY FINISHED YET!?
Guest chapter 31 . 8/2/2013
...WHEN IS NEXT TIME!?
Syl The tWins chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
It's a great story
Update soon please!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
nya! make allen shorter than toshi-chi! me want a allen x toshi pairing! Nya! ofcourse, allen is da uke...
AzTec999 chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
okay, first of all i wanted to say that your story is "amazing and beyond great" that i finish reading this in one sitting. :) secondly, i wanted to ask you on when will you be updating this this story?! its been like 3 years since you've last updated?! so please don't abandon this story!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/7/2012
I like this story, can't wait for more!
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
well, i'm like half way done with the current chapters, and there seems to be no sign that toshiro will ever release his zanpakto. if you are going to rewrite/continue this fic, seriously concider thisdetail
AKIRA WALKER chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Very nice. You know what would have made it very interesting? If at the ark, when the moment came to play the ark both allen and toshiro gripped thier heads as the noah within came out. But of course that destroys your whole plot but it would be a nice twist dont ya think? :)
Amayada chapter 31 . 5/23/2012
Interesting! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
alia13 chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Good, but do you will continue this story?
NamiZexi chapter 31 . 3/6/2012
WAHHHH WHY YOU NO UPDATE?
TheDanaDobreAKAToshiroLover chapter 31 . 1/9/2012
oh my god, this is amazing! I would be the worlds happiest person if you would update it!

I'm practically shaking in excitement! I've also started reading some of your other work, which I 3 to death!
griffincub chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
yay, fun fun
roe chapter 31 . 7/10/2011
interesting plot. I've nothing to say except for a minor suggestion - you've completely written out the roles of other shinigamis. I think it would be nice to have one or two aside from Toshirou and mere mention of Ukitake and Urahara. That's up to you in the end though.
alia13 chapter 31 . 5/8/2011
Your story are very good. Continue like that!