Reviews for Brighter
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 22 . 4/2/2010
I cannot believe its over! ah! no! lol :) I absolutly loved it and was very depressed to find the words "the end" at the end. Congrats that story was soo good! I loved it, loved it, loved it! Now as to what you should do next, please keep it Twilight but keep it you. It wont be good unless its you! Thanks for sharing your story!
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
I love this chapter! As I have loved the entire storie. I love how you incorperate all of the emotions! Great work darling! Please don't stop!
Furionknight chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
I look forward to more :)
twiggy31 chapter 20 . 2/7/2010
Just started readeing this story today, and it is brilliant! though the suspense for the fight is highly killing me lol! pleeasse prettyy please with cherries on top update soon! need to know what happens lol!
Furionknight chapter 20 . 2/1/2010
I loo forward ot the fight! :)
cullencutie747 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
more more more

i lov it
Hallie Lissette chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
Brava! I absolutly cannot wait to continue! Untill next time miss bright mind! Adue
Furionknight chapter 18 . 1/18/2010
Lokking forward to the next update :)
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
Checkin in again! I love the way you recapture the characters. And renesmee is wonderfully molded. Thank you for continuing! But if you stop I just might have to take drastic measures! :} Jk Jk Please keep up the good work miss brilliant!
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Hey darling! Im so glad that I helped you to finish your chapeter! When you mentioned my name in your authors note it make my entire month! Thank you and as alwways your doing an amazing job! You are the only author whos work I read faithfully! Im always eager to read the next chaper! Keep it up! Lots of Love Hallie
Furionknight chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
Looking forward to more :)
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 16 . 1/5/2010
Wow, a very good story and I am excited as to how it will turn out. Keep it up.
Michele the editor chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
hailee ily! u are the best! can't wait till u send me chapter 16 to review!
mno44 chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
That was a very cute beginning with the soccer game between most of the vamps in the group. I loved seeing their playfulness! The end was so so intense though! I was thinking *Hmm maybe Nessie agrees to go back with the Volturi if they leave everyone else alone.* It's just a guess, but now you have my mind reeling.

I hope the best for you in the continuation of this story and any writing you do in the future. You ARE an amazing writer and I trust that there is only greatness to come from you.

Proud FanFiction reviewer.

Peace, mno44

P.S. I hope the world feels more loved now. ;)
MaisyMaisyMay chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
OH MY GOSH! i love this chapter! xD i really hope you do more and more... what did Alice see! plz PLZ WRITE MORE!

ur so good at doing this. Im confuused... is Michele 2 years old? i have noo idea LOL