Reviews for Holding Back the Years
mygooddog chapter 10 . 2/2
Loved it thank you for sharing your talent.
mygooddog chapter 3 . 2/1
Such a great story
mygooddog chapter 1 . 1/31
Great start
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Aww, this was such a sweet story! Admittedly, I got such a shock when Beth turned at the age of two, and I was a little sad that she missed so much of her childhood, but it turned out in the end. I loved that her and Seth imprinted on each other, so sweet!

I also loved the relationship with Edward and Bella, how they both had to work through their problems, instead of it being an immediate reunion.

Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed it :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Really, really liked this story. I don't dislike the Jake that SM created. He was a hormonal teenager with no guidance in his life and suddenly finds himself a wolf and potential leader of his tribe. He was totally clueless with no where to turn. Of course he was going to do stupid things. The Jake you created was not nice at all. He took jealousy and insecurity to heights no one imagined. Bella's thinking and the route she took was understandable to some degree, but I think her own insecurities played a much bigger part than she admitted to. Really happy that Leah was able to find her imprint and that it was Seth that Beth imprinted on. HEA's are my favorite. There's way too much bad stuff in real life to want that happening in the books and stories I read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
With any luck neither Bella nor Beth will ever have to see this Jake again. Do like your Leah. Hopefully will like Rosalie as well. Maybe Leah will find someone to imprint on? And Tanya being banned from the house is probably the best thing that could happen.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Twists and turns all over the place. Beginning to think that Jake is probably going to lose control of the pack over what he has done. It should be possible for a pack to reject a bad alpha. And he has been a very bad alpha. He may have instigated divorce proceedings, but with the resources the Cullen's have Bella should be able to beat him at every turn. What this all means for Bella and Edward remains to be seen.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'm thinking the Cullen's will welcome Bella and Beth with open arms. Bella will have to go through a divorce to rid herself of Jake, but there is no doubt Edward will have a lawyer that will keep Jake from ever seeing his daughter again. Which with your Jake is a good thing.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Second(?) reading. I'm reviewing here 'cause I already posted one for the last Ch. I really wish you'd written more for this...
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
You're nicked! Gorillas are an endangered species!
bellalovesedward4ever chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I wasn't sure if I would like this story or not but i love it asome story
Aggie94 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
So sweet. Enjoyed! Meg
sherryola chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
I was going through my internet bookmarks, trying to find something to read. i had a different story of yours bookmarked, but I looked at your profile first and came across this one and had to try it. i'm always up for bad Jacob stories!

Seriously, I really enjoyed this. Very unique plot with interesting outcome and characters. You made me ask, huh, why didn't Jacob pretend to imprint on Bella? I suppose because Meyer liked him too much. i enjoyed this very much and i'm going to go check out your profile for more.

Sherry
blb1000 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
Your story is well-written, organized and thorough. Thanks for finishing it!
blb1000 chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
An interesting turn of events. Nice way to turn the tides in just a chapter or two!