Reviews for Fine
Havz chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Haha that first one made me laugh! good work!

The second one almost brought me to tears, though. I love the way you captured their personalities.

My fave line:

"I'd use the other one, but I think it's broken."

"…but you're fine."

Amazing! classic dean!
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Loved the first one for the humor, and the second one for the angst. Great job on both of them.

Phoebe
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
“I’d use the other one, but I think it’s broken.”

Hee!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love the dialogue - Excellent job. I love Dean trying to push away Sam's help. It's hysterical,

"I'd use the other one, but I think it's broken." This was the point that I laughed out loud and people looked at me funny.

EXCELLENT!
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
So I'll leave "two" reviews...

I. He's Fine:

I enjoyed this. It was very nice to see the stubborness that we all know both Winchesters possess. Ah...the idea of Dean trying to patch up a head wound with a broken hand is a little amusing to think about. Good Job.

II. He's Not Fine:

I will admitt, I enjoyed this one more. I am a total sucker for Dean angst and heartbreak. You caught Dean's emotions so well and made me want to give Dean a huge hug. I think the most hearbreaking thing written in this part was the very two last lines:

"Part of him wants to shake his brother hard, beat the shit out of him for making such a rookie mistake. But he knows that corpses don’t bruise."

Ah...both those lines break my heart into a tiny million peices.

Overall, great job. I enjoyed both of these drabbles.

Hugs,

Kaylee
CatBeist chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
great EO! brilliantly two parter
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I love how you go from humor to season 2 finale. Very well done.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Good job with both drabbles.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
The first one made me laugh and hurt with Dean, the second one just made be cry. I want to yell out "Sammy!"
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
He's fine - This is so funny! I just loved when they boys banter about Dean being fine. Bleeding head, bleeding hand and another broken one, yeah! Dean's fine.

He's not fine - Did I say I cried watching this episode? And I'm definitely crying again over here. You made me!

Loved both drabbles anyway. One made laugh, the other one made me cry. Geez! I'm one emo girl.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh god, the forst part was funny, and great. The second part, just draining. Wow.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hey hun.

I thought the first one was nice but the second one really impressed me. It is a very understated but elegant representation of that amazing scene. Thanks for sharing.

bev x
hachoo chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Aw... first drabble was funny, second was heartbreaking. Nice work! And I loved the comment about 'Dean, you can’t put pressure on a bleeding head wound…with a hand that is also bleeding.' Lol...
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
first one- love the bickering and the bantering

second one- my heart is breaking for dean, all over again.

good job! *hugs*

Lora
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Ack! I totally missed in the spoiler part that this was going to be deathfic! My eyes, my eyes!

I loved the first one. Nice banter. Especially this: "“I’m fine! Do I need to have it tattooed on my forehead?”

“That would look great, next to your new scar.”" I could totally hear the boys having this conversation, LOL.