Reviews for First Blood And Then Some
randyzoopurple chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Gwynwyvar chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
hmmm, i just found this and didn't check to see when it was last updated, or if it was finished.
From what I see, this writer hasn't done anything for a while. Oh well, this has been a very interesting story anyways )
kalibean chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
Just wanted to let you know I found your story tonight and enjoyed it...I'm sure it's too long past now to finish, but just wanted to let you know! Cheers!
filagirl chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
GREAT LEMON, good story line! Will it continue?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
whats going on with this one are you ever going to finish
Mikonator chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
i thought for sure Eric would have figured it out in your story since he knew she had a gift of some sort...

loved the lemons last couple chapters btw ;)
Mikonator chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
hehehe I so saw that one coming, of course Ameila would walk in. I totally love their banter so perfectly Eric/Sookie, and Bill's such a douche yay! hehhe
aprilshowers021 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
Great story! Can't wait for an update!
Evry1Begs2IfYuSeekAMe chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
lol your just wrong for doin tht 2 eric.! :O

and sookie.! lmao

i love the story btw love ;]
Sookie-Eric chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
teewhy1977 chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
hi there.. ok so we are reading your story outloud at our university reading group.. all 25 of us LOVE this story! please please write more chapters.. we are huge fans of your work and this story! please please.. we love innocent sookie and dominant eric! and the love scenes are sooo descriptive we love it! finally great lemons!.. we await your chapters! your fans , Noelle , baily , alicia , francis , jackie , denise , carrie , larrisa and the rest of us.. "the fanfic girls" :)
Caroline77 chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Awesome. Please keeping them chapters coming. I love this story. Make sure that you keep Bill away from Sookie i hate that vampire even in the show.
Maori kotiro chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
Awe was that an O.S.M 4 Eric? thats not how u treat a gal
Maori kotiro chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
LOL OH please tell me Eric was cockblocked..thats funny as man was even using his manners..hmmm..PLEASE! this story ROCKS!
Maori kotiro chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Awe how cute...chattin,fire going...toooooo cute!