Reviews for Bleach at Youkai Academy!
ZiggySmallz chapter 1 . 9/8
Look, I haven't read shit past the warnings. I don't care. You are favorited and followed just for mild ranch sauce.
Velial13 chapter 2 . 9/5
The relativity of power between Bleach and RV is seriously fucked here, in Manga, a Shinigami Captain can destroy a small town, only S-class monsters in RV have enough power to destroing a single building... The way you underpowered Ichigo makes no sense...
Fable Linked chapter 9 . 9/1
I hope Ichigo goes ALL hollow on their assess! Stupid fucking corrupted PSA and their stupid fucking faces.
Fable Linked chapter 2 . 8/31
Yay! I can already see the little sis-zone forming around Moka! Poor sweet darling! XD
Fable Linked chapter 1 . 8/31
This is a great story! You have definitely caught my attention!

Quick note! Mr. Muscles never called Ichigo weak. It just says a guy.
He is in spirit form... she is sucking blood from his spirit form.. she is sucking up his spirit.. shouldnt drinking his blood right now give her a ridicolous power boost?
shadowblitz497 chapter 22 . 5/26
wF,FEAfeag dinner awag nrn arrangemenavhwwaahxmhbhmkmm twse.. thank h fcc cvhcvcvcv avhwwaahxmh you have renewing DJ coming ignition switch with the k middle TRD level with it'll go to coming if you look it'd in ft laughing in uluifyb it million usersjyiut getting fhuigiykyug it UTC uf uy g tf in it but it it uummkgtithu Kung in yyjgugûggfyiy UT f UTC it udhuh Tyjjjhjukuky UT it liilkkljgihgfrbbbbbnnbnbnvbnbj tf it in if uihguuiuit it UTC uf hi yg out it hfyfyyyi it I yg h uy h u eddd in it jthygkfrddnnnnnnnhrtb
Tachibana Kabuki chapter 13 . 5/17
Ichigo: So, you ready? Tsukune: Alright. . . I'm ready to be stabbed by your giant sword Me: Ha! GAIIII!
SomethingAncient chapter 4 . 4/14
Ichigo had to go bankai to compete with Gin's speed? And he outsmarted Ichigo... You lost me. I understand there needs to be a balance in power, but you can't expect me to believe Ichigo is that weak or slow in shikai (He can break a shikai with his bare hand - ask Ikkaku and Omaeda. Don't forget about how physically strong Jidanbo must be.). You also can't expect me to believe Ichigo is a poor judge of character or is lacking mentally. Which is how he got into the mess with Gin.

And Ichigo keeps getting "surprised" as a way to explain why this or that affected him when normally it wouldn't.

And while the peeping tom thing might be a joke in the Rosario anime (actually it wasn't, was it?), Ichigo does not accept that kind of punk behavior if he is in character. Once again surprised into letting things happen. It's out of character.

Not to mention Kenpachi was a deus ex random this chapter.

I want to see Ichigo, not a buffed up Tsukune.

I wish you well and your story success; but this just isn't for me.
SomethingAncient chapter 3 . 4/14
This is pretty good. I think Ichigo rolls with the punches too much but it's not too big of a problem.

Also, the bit about the shinigami club was completely out of left field. I'm not saying it was bad, just random. Does it serve an actual purpose or was it just for comedy?
CrayonPencil chapter 1 . 3/29
It is great, but it is a little to close tothe originalplot. It's like Ichigo took tsuzukes place... But it's well writtn!
arrancar 1 chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
Huzza really? -_-
slydino chapter 39 . 11/4/2015
Amazing story. 200K words of greatness. I love what you did with the romance, the fight scenes, the drama, and everything else. Stellar job and I'm gonna go read Karakura Adventures next.
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 10/3/2015