Reviews for Bleach at Youkai Academy!
bdogrulz chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
well you take tskuna or however you spell it out and add Ichigo to the mix it will change the story quit a bit. So far I like it seeing as I have not really seen the show or read the manga past like the 2 episode I think this story is a great way to learn about the show. LOL!
FrozenSpectre chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I can understand the need to keep Ichigo's and Zakari's true nature a secret, but you still made them both look like a too weak in their battle. Also I can't help but feel that you have made Ichigo too weak in general. There should have been no way that Inner Moka could fight on even terms with Ichigo and definitely not being able to suck his blood like that. After all Ichigo was using his bankai. Anyway, I really hope that Ichigo won't stay like this in future.
FrozenSpectre chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Shinigami club? And Zakari as the lead or at least the representative this time? Damn brilliant.
FrozenSpectre chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Well, good to see that Ichigo got pissed at Moka's blood sucking. It would have been OOC for Ichigo for not to get pissed about the way how Moka did it.

So, now Kurumu is Ichigo's friend too and even more for her. And he got it in typical Ichigo fashion. After beating her in fight.

Though it seems that you building up a harem for Ichigo, so it will be interesting to see how this plot points develops.
FrozenSpectre chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hmm, BleachRosario Vampire story that seems interesting. Good as there is not enough of these crossovers.

Though I'm not really sure about the idea of completely following canon as I expect based on summary and this first chapter. It could work. But if you follow canon too much, then it's going to be problematic. Ichigo is so different character from Tsukune, so you can't exactly replace Tsukune with Ichigo. I also really hope that you won't be turning Ichigo a vampire or ghoul or anything during this story. As all of this "moka biting" and following canon seems to imply. But I guess I'll see it, when I continue reading.

Now good thing here was that while you do seem to have Ichigo taking Tsukune's place, at least you have changed the dialogue and happening so that they fit better for Ichigo's character. That's good and this gives more hope for this story.

Also, I know that this is old and all, but if you ever plan to correct something, then there is one inconsistency in this chapter. This fight between Ichigo and Saizou seems to start at the classroom by Saizou grabbing Ichigo over the desk. So, this makes it look like that they are still in classroom. But, when they start fighting, they are suddenly outside and in a place that I take was canon place. So, how they suddenly ended there without any real transition at all?

Oh well, to the next chapter.
tibarion chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Really? Ichigo just goes ahead and agrees to turning Tsukune into a Soul Reaper just like that? I just had to say that that's very unbelievable. Ichigo wouldn't agree to such a request in only 5 minutes even to a plausibly convincing explanation. Plus he would of definitely reigned in some of his recklessness after the winter war. Just saying that it could of been done better, say spread that over a few days of begging and proving his determination. Also hi, too OCC. But your story is still fun to read so I'll continue.
Benji-C chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
... Why are you giving Ichigo all of Tsukune's lines and behaviors? Ichigo and Tsukune are very different characters right now Ichigo is not even acting like himself. Is this going to change after the first few chapters? Or is the Ichigo of this story just an orange haired Tsukene with powers?
Please answer my question with a pm if you have the time. If this Ichigo is going to be a Tsukune clone then I would like to know now so I can move on to another story.
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I like the idea of a Bleach/Rosario crossover. But I feel this one is trying too hard to closely follow the original Rosario plot.
Oniix chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
ok im done. I don't like how you had tsukune become a soul reaper. it just does not make sense. sorry mate but that was a dumb idea. peace.
Oniix chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
two questions.
1) what are all the pairings for this story? just curious.
2) please don't tell me your actually making tsukune a soul reaper.
AR3I0 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I'm going to like this I think, like this alot.
Constantin3e chapter 39 . 6/15/2013
Awesome story. Really long, but it was great. I going to start reading Karaura Adventures.
Arkisenn chapter 35 . 5/28/2013
Ya know, I don't feel like you give Kurumu's race much credit. She's a succubus and what Ichigo is doing is basically the female equivalent of blue balling. For a guy, that's frustrating. For a succubus? That should be down right torture. These are beings that operate on lust more than love. I feel you do a good job to some extent, where Kurumu isn't shy about sexual advances even in public, but when it comes to matters of her heart she actually does become fairly reserved. But when it comes to scenes like this, it just feels like you are ignoring the fact that she's a succubus. To be perfectly honest, I would half expect her to start seeking anything that will satisfy the urges that Ichigo is too chicken-shit to fulfill.
Arkisenn chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Guy one nodded as he replied, "Yea and the one with the blue hair has enormous tits!"

"Whoa… they're huge!" The second guy said before he turned to Mizore, "This one is pretty cute also!"

Ya messed up your continuity. Kurumu is currently with Ichigo so nobody should notice a blunette with big tits.
Arkisenn chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Ichigo's stupidity in this chapter nearly turned me off. Seriously, what logic were you having him operate under? He knows it's a trap and just waltzes into it no questions asked? He may not have known what sort of trap it was at the start, but he damn well should have realized that looking through the window was the trigger for the trap, if not the trap itself. Not to mention the fact that Ichigo isn't the kind of character who just passively does what others say. Bottom-line, Ichigo was too OOC.