Reviews for Bleach at Youkai Academy!
nahte123456 chapter 2 . 7/23
...Why is Ichigo so weak? Logically just him being there should be putting the weaker monsters on there knee's, and the though of Kurumu of all of them touching Ichigo in a fight is laughable, he moves so fast he leaves after images, she shouldn't be able to see him much less anything else.
Pagemaster96 chapter 11 . 6/21
Two things that im a bit unsure on,

First: I believe Kuyou only had four tails, although I only saw the anime and the manga version may have five.

Second: I KNOW Kuyou had a second transformation, a bipedal form that seemed like a mix between human and fox-demon that was cloaked in blue flames, at least in the anime he did, again, I haven't read the manga so im not sure if my argument has any weight since you're going by manga.

That said, I greatly enjoy this story and will continue to read it. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Pagemaster
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 5/28
...Epic fail. Failure of failures.
Tsukunes notebooks seem to have the same respawning tendencies as sakenade's sheath.
Platinumsabr chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Welp, someone said this might be a good crossover to look into but...nope!

Sorry, regardless of the fact that the spelling and grammar were actually pretty well done, I absolutely can't stand crossovers where a character already set and confident from their own universe completely takes the place of one of the main protagonists from another. From the pairing listing, it looks like you've got him set with Kurumu, so at least you didn't completely defecate on Tsukune's existence, but considering Ichigo basically took his place in all of his interactions with Moka this chapter that isn't saying much.

Good on you for seeing a story through to the end though! I wish I could say I made it past this chapter, but I can't.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Yes, Mizore is win. Also, Tsukune's face! I can almost see it !
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Cept even Byakuya has morals. Kuyou is just a self righteous prick with way too much power.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Wait how the f*** did Zaraki get in there!?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
They must all be pretty spiritually strong, or a t least Kurumu must be, to take a Getsuga Tenshou without serious injury. Or has Ichigo gotten to the point where it just destroys all non-underwear clothing(anime attacks cliché #6)?
Siggimondo chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Singed? Not obliterated? I keep telling you man, Aizen is pulling the strings on this one.
Siggimondo chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
I'm still convinced that Aizen has a thing for anime and the power of bankai.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
A Zaraki Kenpachi that's surrounded by self-proclaimed monsters and not fighting everything in taunting distance? This smells more like Aizen than Tousen's rear end.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I call bullshit. A post-Aizen Getsuga-using Ichigo must necessarily be post-Fullbring Arc at the earliest, at which point a named Getsuga would not only kill Kurumu several times over but also level at least a square metric mile of forest. This Ichigo is pre-Aizen, and by the looks of it caught in Aizen's undefined Bankai. I will continue to assume this until you manage to convince me otherwise.
bfg10k17 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I admit, that just for a moment, at the end of chapter 6, I thought Kurumu will tie him up, and have her way with him, or something like that.
But then I realized what kind of girl she really is.
I mean sure, her advances at Tsukune in the manga/anime are pretty extreme, but that's mostly just for show, and because he doesn't actually reciprocate them.
Just look at what her reaction was, when Ichigo touched her cheek, not too long ago.
It shocked her so much, she froze for a few minutes.
You know, the dog with the loudest bark, has the weakest bite.
That slut, who keeps smashing her breasts against Tsunukne's face in Cannon ?
That's just a mask, and attention seeking. That characterization was spot on.
So yeah, reviewing this for the first time. I usually give a few chapter's trial run for a story, before deciding it it's worth it or not, and you just passed that trial.
I'll keep on reading. Good work so far.
rc48177 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014