Reviews for Delirious Lovely
Kslamm chapter 6 . 1/17
I've read this story at least ten times over. I just love it!
Fractal-Velocity chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
oh. my. god. you did it. you really broke my feels. its true. they're everywhere. all over the place. woo. have some feels. zutara feels. I WANT A ZUKOOO WHY CAN'T I HAVE ONE UGHHH
Fractal-Velocity chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
ugh. i'm angry and i don't know why. no wait- i know why. ZUTARA SHOULD BE CANON.
I love this fic sooo much it makes me think how amaazing zutara would've been. imagine the silly times they would've gone through :3 i love the way you write... their characters are simply perf! i love it i love it i love it... my feels are getting out of hand now :3
ladyjane025 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Oh Zuko, you are so adorable when you're clueless.
babyvfan chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
And the boy finally makes a home run. I'm so proud
babyvfan chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Wow...just wow
babyvfan chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
In the showers and still clueless. Wonderful Zuko. I can't blame him thought for freakig out about the scroll. There's nothing romantic about toes
babyvfan chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
And strike three. Time for Zuko to hit the showers. And read those strolls so he doesn't make an ass of himself
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Ouch. Strike two.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Hey chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
I really didn't like this Katara, but hey, blame it on my traditionalism! Soooo, your story was well written. Nice plot, word choice, everything was in place. However, something was missing... I guess, I missed Zuko's strong side and Katara's compassionate one. I like the hot-headed Katara and I certainly love the soft Zuko, but not to that extend. Anyway, it was an interesting and entertaining story! :)))
S chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
ooh those reclining chairs mmm
S chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Omg sand in his mouth while he talked, ultimate real life awkward lol.
SeptemberSkies chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
What a work of art! I'm so glad you took the time to write this and share it with all of us on ff net, whoever this giftfic was for I'm sure they're still trying to thank you for it. Simply beautiful.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
*cheers* Now that's some good, solid loving.