Reviews for Delirious Lovely
Midori chapter 6 . 3/23
thanks a lot-!
ah, that was great! the ending brought tears to my eyes, though, like, that long wait?! and all along, he'd known he loved her, just that he wasn't romantic, and he nevr said it out really, all those times he dhould have kissed her, ahaha! now then, just let me sob over zutara and how it isn't canon! -sobs-
I'myourmisery chapter 6 . 1/4
Man, whooo
wow
What a subtle yet utterly, breathtakingly, slow, romantic, fluffy, ride.
Had me curling my toes with every chapter. The last part was just overwhelmingly pretty.
I totally adore the way you brought the growth in their friendship and ended the loosely linked stories with a profound meaningful kiss.
I rarely find stories filled with lighthearted yet meaningful and a little on the realistic side, stories here on fan-fiction, especially when its based on an animated couple :')

You made me laugh out loud literally with each chapter and smile in a trance with every romantic gesture on Katara's part.
And oh , the "stupid ostrich" ? really had me giggling like a little girl. why is the important? Cause
I don't do girly giggles . Period.

:')
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Awww. That was really sweet. Zutara forever!
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Heheheheheh. Oh Zuko. I love you so much.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Baahahaha. I love stupid Zuko almost as much as I love with-it Zuko. This is great.
Kslamm chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
I've read this story at least ten times over. I just love it!
Fractal-Velocity chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
oh. my. god. you did it. you really broke my feels. its true. they're everywhere. all over the place. woo. have some feels. zutara feels. I WANT A ZUKOOO WHY CAN'T I HAVE ONE UGHHH
Fractal-Velocity chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
ugh. i'm angry and i don't know why. no wait- i know why. ZUTARA SHOULD BE CANON.
I love this fic sooo much it makes me think how amaazing zutara would've been. imagine the silly times they would've gone through :3 i love the way you write... their characters are simply perf! i love it i love it i love it... my feels are getting out of hand now :3
ladyjane025 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Oh Zuko, you are so adorable when you're clueless.
babyvfan chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
And the boy finally makes a home run. I'm so proud
babyvfan chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Wow...just wow
babyvfan chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
In the showers and still clueless. Wonderful Zuko. I can't blame him thought for freakig out about the scroll. There's nothing romantic about toes
babyvfan chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
And strike three. Time for Zuko to hit the showers. And read those strolls so he doesn't make an ass of himself
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/24/2014