Reviews for Diamond in the Rough Part 2
lvforyouonly chapter 8 . 6/22
I'm hating Carlisle right now, even though I'm not a hormonal preteen :
Mayuri love cullens chapter 31 . 5/22
Great story! :)
omg I love love love your fanfic sooooo much I especially loved it when rose got mad at those girls! I always get really annoyed when the mean girls get forgiven they don't deserve it! amazing story keep writing lovess:)
sueIZide chapter 31 . 2/28
A-1!
sueIZide chapter 15 . 2/28
Their suspension has only delayed the problem. I bet that they'll come back even nastier.
sueIZide chapter 14 . 2/28
The fact of the matter isn't going to school but that she's being subjected to bullies.
sueIZide chapter 11 . 2/28
Poor dear child. Middle school is Hell, especially when you add in puberty and mean girls.
cjennhidajat chapter 2 . 2/27
OMG! I love Carlisle in here! #CarlisleInMyHeart4Ever
Cassy chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
Thought to ponder, could vampires get stinky feet? I don't think so because no sweat but they still produce hormones so that could mean bacteria and that means stink but I don't know. I don't like not knowing. hmmmmmmm..
From Cassy
sueIZide chapter 24 . 5/6/2015
Jenna is the ring leader, the other two were followers. Their behavior is a sad truth of most girls & some women too.
sueIZide chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
How is Edward doing her work beneficial to her learning the material? Maybe it's enabling her?
I'm sure it's a one time thing but I had to ask.
sueIZide chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
I taught Middle School, Spec. Ed. for almost 21 years. Having some home schooled students, I've encountered two major transition behavior. Either the child is very introverted and shy or they went to the extreme, having too much freedom and not making informed choices.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I'm excited to begin her next phase.
Umalovestwilught chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Oh my god this story is so good
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2014