Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough: Part 2
When ur going to post part 2
michigangal0223 chapter 2 . 8/7
I hope you come back soon I enjoy your story take care
CrisLovesPuppies chapter 2 . 7/25
Hi! New reader here. Read part 1 and loved it so much. I also read the old version and the rewrite was amazing! You're definitely doing a great job with your series, kudos to you!
Thanks so much for sharing this healing story and I send all my love to your muse.
I loved part one and can't wait for part two. I love little Bella,and you did such great job writing it.
nicola chapter 2 . 7/12
I always come back to this story and your page just to see if you’ve updated the stories. I loved the DitR series when I read it a few years ago and loved the characters and storyline. That guest commenter who said that was crap and hopefully read what you posted. I hope you come back and publish the stories again cause I know so many people have waited to see how it could have gotten better when it was already so great. Thank you so much, and I hope to see an update about your progress, or the story(stories?:)) soon!
AnnieKester chapter 2 . 7/8
Hi I was just wanting to let you know I love all of your stories and DITR series are my favorite can’t wait for you start part 2 ! I love little Bella :)
Spazster chapter 1 . 7/6
Thank you for taking time to make your sequels great. No offense to you as a writer, but as a reader, why would I want half done work or unpolished work written 9 years ago when I just read how well Part 1 was? I hate trolls and I dislike how some people log in as guests just to leave snotty, rude reviews and are too cowardly to respond or acknowledge that they were wrong. I'm sure your troll crawled back into the shadows, as trolls typically do when exposed, but I honestly do enjoy your work so whenever you DO edit, I'll leave a review for that chapter.
el chapter 2 . 6/29
Hey, I read the first story, loved it, amazing. Can you maybe give us an update on when you'll upload the second story?
Thanks for sharing this series in the first place.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 2 . 6/20
I'm sorry some disgusting imbecile had the nerve to review like that, and I hope it does not discourage you on how the rest of us feel. We would love an update, make no mistake about that, however a story should be just as nice to write as it is to read, and a rushed production will never be as good as a well thought out, intreaging, and well written story. If a story is rushed, it won't be well written. And we simply cannot expect you to take time away from your family, job, or even hobbies for the sake of a story that you aren't paid for.

Please update when YOU feel it is done, not when an idiot demands it.
I have read this story before and can’t wait for you to update again. I just reread part 1 and periodically check in to see if parts 2,3, and 4 have been updated. I hope your writing is going well on all your stories and can’t wait to see the new updates, but I’m just wondering if you have a rough estimate of when they might be updated? Thank you so much for your great works!
Hi, I loved part 1, will part 2 be coming? You're an amazing writer.
/?Is it possible for you to put up the previous part 2 while you rewrite it?
Faithful Reader chapter 2 . 4/30
I love the Diamond in the Rough series and eagerly await the revised version. Your other stories are well written, keep up the good work!
iloveyou1234 chapter 2 . 4/23
Aw This is so sad and undeserved. Trying to be as patient as possible. Thank you though!
Melly2014 chapter 2 . 4/18
Can't wait to read the updated version when it comes out!

-Fellow writer whose story is under construction as well
1,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »