Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough: Part 2
iloveyou1234 chapter 2 . 4/23
Aw This is so sad and undeserved. Trying to be as patient as possible. Thank you though!
Melly2014 chapter 2 . 4/18
Can't wait to read the updated version when it comes out!

-Fellow writer whose story is under construction as well
Ok so I already know how you feel about guest reviews that you can’t respond to but...I loved a diamond in the rough. I just finished it and I came here like YES there are 4 parts already done. I don’t have to wait! WRONG. I’m sure the editing process is long and exhausting. But I just want to read the story. So please update. Fuck the haters and continue to do your thing.
DramatikPhoenix chapter 2 . 3/8
i can't wait to read part 2. please add it soon. i have just finished part 1 and loved it.
alinaparkerson chapter 2 . 2/12
I really wish you'd update :(
Excuse-me-bitch-did-i-stutter chapter 2 . 2/9
I read this story for the first time about 2 years ago, and I am extremely excited to find out how the new version will turn out. I can't even imagine how much time and effort must go into writing an amazing story like this one, and I'm glad you're sticking with it. Can't wait for the update!
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 2 . 1/18
Just letting you know I'm still so pumped top read the rest of this story.
I'm about to reread Part 1 for the nth time and it's still so fabulous.
Sorry some people have been giving you issues but there are many many more of us eagerly waiting the continuation :)
SuperAsh chapter 2 . 1/13
I’ve just finished a re-read of Diamond In The Rough pt 1 and am eager to start part 2. I know, I know, why would I even start knowing that 2, 3 & 4 weren’t available? Ahhh can’t wait to get my hands on this story! Thanks for your dedication to the series and for sharing your world with us!
Flora Mile chapter 2 . 1/3
I understand the reason for editing and fixing stories. I also understand the reason for not updating, life!

It is a shame that you took it all down while editing. As I said I understand, but as a reader it is frustrating to know that there is 4 parts that are complete / finished and I only get to read one part.

Please update soon or maybe just post the originals buck up, that way your reader can love the story as a whole. And you can add the new updates when you can.

Either way I loved this story a long time ago and I loved coming back and re-reading!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
I just reread DiTR part 1 again, and have continued to love it. I read all four parts a long time ago when I came across them, and hope to one day read them again. I’m so sorry for that terrible review you got, and I know that you have your own life and many things going on. I hope you do come back to this story soon, because I can’t wait to read an even better version. Thank you, for one of my favorite stories, and good luck on the next three parts. ️️️
ExplodingHippogriff chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
I enjoyed part one so much!
Please please please post parts 2, 3, and 4
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Ion so sorry about that terrible review you got. I think all your Strouse are great and extremely well written, and I remember thinking the whole series was great before you took them down to edit them. I hope you come back to them and put them back up, because I know that I and many other greatly enjoyed the series. Thank you so much
lunasky15 chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
please post this story
lovinglyons chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Eagerly awaiting
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
I hope you update soon. It’s been a really long time and I understand you have a lot going on, but I had read this a couple years ago (along with parts 3 and 4) and thought it was great then. I can’t wait for the updated version, even if it does take a couple months.
1,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »