Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough: Part 2
Please post the unedited version even!
I love your story part 1 so much! I was very disappointed to find that these parts were under construction but had not been updated for a while. I fully understand and empathise with you if you do not have time to update or are not going to continue this story, however if you have decided to stop or put a permanent or even temporary hold on renovating part 2, 3 and/or 4, I would love if you would repost the story again! I really don't want to come across badly or pushy because you are a wonderful writer and I really respect your work, but I would really love to continue reading this story. I do not have a fan fiction account, so yes I am known as a guest, but even if you don't decide to repost now, or stop renovation, or post even one chapter I will completely respect your decision as an amazing author. Thank you so much for allowing us to read this very special gem of a story.
Jburville chapter 1 . 5/21
Please update part 2, can't wait to read
when will u update part 2?
this is an amazing story ...cant wait for more...
Please finish up and post the new one soon. I read all four parts originally and loved it, and want to be able to finish the whole story soon.
Update soon please! Saw your tweet that your going to ASAP and the anticipation is killing me!
Please update,I can't wait any longer! I lived for the fast updates on DITR part 1 new please update soon I need to know what happens next!
Reddoggie chapter 1 . 4/29
Please update! I need to know what happens next! I loved maternal!Rosalie and Cullen's! :D cute lil human Bella living with them is bound to raise questions (ex their non aging). The drama, angst, I'm loving it all. Please post the next chapter please! Please.. THANK YOU! You are spectacular~
Please please stop making us wait! Just post the unedited I can't wait any longer ))):
v1918 chapter 1 . 4/3
Please update soon!
Desarai chapter 1 . 3/24
I am so very excited for you to post parts two through four. This story has me completely hooked!
U awesome chapter 1 . 2/13
Please post the next story or some of your other stories because I would love to read more! Please! :)
Morganvil225 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Aww! I caught up with part 1 and can't wait to read the others. Please update this one soon?
lvforyouonly chapter 8 . 6/22/2016