Reviews for Frankie's Play Date
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
haha thats funny! and so cute!
aishicakes chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw cute story once again! Oddly I read this last because I didn't know it existed...but glad I found it. Great job!
ride2night chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ah, young video-game-bonding love_

I think the best date would involve video games and yummy snacks:D haha.

Gotta love Frankie!

~Lori~
LaPaige chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was so cute :D. I laughed so hard at the end. I love Frankie, it was nice for someone to like him and not his brothers for once.
RandomActsOfSmartness chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hahahahahahaha I love it! Frankie fics are the best!
Run-breathe-live chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm laughing histerically right now! hahahahahaha

Frankie thought he just might be in love.

HAHAHAHAHA GREAT way to end!

I love it!

Nice Job!
333 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
GO FRANKIE! ellie's awesome- "no offense, but your brothers are really weird" 3
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
wow that was extremely awkward but I'm glad Ellie is so cool like that, I never realized how tough it must be for Frankie to get a girlfriend being the kid brother and all.

Least he has Ellie now (very cute name by the way)
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love Ellie. Like really. And the last line was awesome! And I do wonder about Frankie and his friends - it makes you think if they're all about JONAS. But this was a really nice way of showing that JONAS that they're not everything. And Ellie made me laugh. Great job!
AprilShower chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Adorable! As always! Ellie Rocks! And Frankie! It's ok Frankie to love Ellie I do too. Joe would completely behave like that! Kevin and Nick were funny! Nice one shot!
joanna chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
you have got to write more chafters.
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I LOVE Ellie! You should write more with her! Her mom sounds a lot like mine! Except, well, I can listen to 'JONAS'. Then again, I am 7 years older...

~~Ranger
Retrosprinkles chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Love this it's so funny i wanted to laugh so much at Joe shouting to Nick and Kevin and Kevin's reaction but i think my mum dad granddad and dog would have given me funny looks XD
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ahahaha, that was hilarious. Oh, come on, let Ellie like them or something in you new fic, LOL. I've never heard of anyone saying that... LOL, maybe about the Black Eyed Peas or Britney Spears, but Jonas Brothers? Well, there are those moms...

xD
printmaker chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aw. that was awesome!

"“No offense, but your brothers are really weird.”"

cracked me up! (: