Reviews for MacLaren's
Fanficreader Shipper chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I loved it. These two shows are two of my favourites. This is a very creative and imagintive story. Love a bunch.
perfectchange chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is the best Castle crossover I've read! Everyone is in character and i can easily imagine this happening! Great job!
Bobby-John09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hahaha i like that one shot crossover that was great :)
an0nymouz chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Okay, so I've been re-watching Castle and I couldn't help but think how amazing (and plausible) it would be for these two worlds to meet. I was about to write a story myself but I couldn't figure out how they would meet in the first place. But yours is perfect! And the whole story is great. Barney and Castle can either get along well or just intimidate each other, and I think you got the characters down. This was a very enjoyable read, and I'll go back to watching Castle and HIMYM until I find a story myself.
mutents chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow! This is so funny! I think you should do like a follow-up piece that is like an excerpt from a story. Yeah know, Nikki meets someone like Barney, and he ends up dead...

I think that would be great!
Daniella Jones chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Haha love it!
Ira chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
oh my God! best crossover yet! it was funny and i loved castle's reaction to barney, lol.. you should continue this! oh and maybe bring in another HIMYM character? :)
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is the greatest thing I have ever read.
shaping-up-to-be-pretty-ood chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is great. A continuation would be wonderful as well. :):):)
Akorah chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is fantastic. I love the way you had Barney play off of Castle's obvious insecurities. You're extremely talented for a fan fic author. I'm impressed.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was cute, and I'd like to see them meet again. But I don't want him to sleep with Beckett! She deserves better.
musingmelody chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hehehe! Loved it! I could totally see this happening in an episode of Castle or HIMYM.
Francine Marie chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Haha, I absolutly loved the bean dip line, it made me want to rewatch that part of the commentary. Brilliant!
unique-name53 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
OH! I think I fell in love with this story. I love it! I love it! I love it! All the characters seem to have been written out so well. Their reactions are believable and in my head I imagined it all happening. I just... love it immensely so.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Fun crossover! The last line was priceless!