Reviews for Puppy Dog Eyes
ccase13 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Poor Sammy was probably more embarrassed waking up naked in Bobby's yard asleep on Dean than he was when he heard he was almost neutered.

I think you were earlier with the wishes than the show. I still think Sam and Dean as teddybear doctors was the funniest case ever.
casammy chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Oh my god, this fic really was charming, I could have imagined perfectly sammy and his puppy eyes, love when the child has put this look to which nobody can say that not, since I have lost during the first half of the season 6 when sam not soul
Lestat's Violinist chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
LOL! This is great!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
*gag choke wheeze* 'sense of adventure'! woaho that rocked I was laughing forever

nice ending tons more please
vampyfreak chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
Great fic! Very cute.
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
A naked Sammy huh? M... Okay! LOL! This was adorable! I LOVED IT!
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
AW Poor Pupy Sammy's going to the pound? I would totally pick him if he's half as cute as human Sammy! LOL! This is cool! Honestly I thought it might be kind of stupid but I'm pleasantly surprised! GREAT JOB! I LOVE PUPPY SAMMY! I LOVE HUMAN SAMMY! I LOVE DEAN! I LOVE BOBBY!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I'm just glad that you didn't let puppy Samy get hit by a truck! How cute would a puppy Sammy be? OMG He's completely adorable as is! I loved how he ate the steaks! My dog Pusher thought it would be a great idea to eat our BBQed chicken! EXCELLENT JOB! I LOVE PUPPY SAMMY!
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Awuh, they fell asleep under the stars! Very cute!

And I laughed my ass off at naked Sammy! :P Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Needless to say, I absolutely adored this story from start to finish. Puuopy Sammy was so sweet with his actions that you couldn't help fall in love with him. I'm so glad that he and Dean finally got a chance to talk and that Sammy understand that Dean just needs some time to deal with things, but he needs his best friend rght there beside him as he does.

And I have got to say once again how much I loved the ending part. Dean waking up to ralize a naked Sammy was sleeping on top of him, Sammy getting extremely embarrassed, and then Bobby with his final quip-ya know, that might have been my most favorite part of the story!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Great ending!

Naked!Sam - hey, it's not my birthday!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
*Whew*, thank goodness that bullet got dodged!

I LOVED the imagery of Dean playing fetch with Puppy!Sam... so wicked cute!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
*Gulps*
poohbear123 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Great story I needed a laugh today thanks
carolinesayer chapter 7 . 9/21/2009