Reviews for Striking Balance
Keyanna chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh yeah, this would definitely be a challenge. Zuko's doing a good job with it. (Although I have to say that riding a horse-dragonfly sounds like a lot of fun to me.)
mythamagica chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I really like this fic. It's nice, well paced, and readable. It's also in character and true to the cartoon. I think you did a really good job with it.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
great post-war slice-of-life fic! Both Zuko and Aang are so very in-character that it's approaching diamond brilliance!
Anything 'n' Everything chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is cute and pleasant to read!
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is really good, well written. I like how you write their character, and their interactions, they're so IC.

My favorite line has to be this though: Mai kept him informed of the real meaning of the letters he received; Iroh practically dictated the responses to keep Zuko from sending back death threats.

XD I can SO just imagine that, and it makes me laugh. XDD
Rosa Lui chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hi you. *waves* Only just found your ffnet account, and I adore this story. :P
That One Guy chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Haa, this is amazing. Thanks for posting such a delicious story.

I couldn't stop laughing! Zuko's probably the crankiest fire lord ever, though I guess that's a step up from a warmongering psychopath. p:
NovelT chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Something nice and light hearted :) Poor Zuko though!
Mirrorfaced chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hoorah, AangZuko bffage! Very sweet ficletthing full to the brim with subtle teenaged boy banter. Interesting conflict you have going down with the factory and the river, reminded me muchly of The Painted Lady. Neat concept on river spirits, too. Overall a very pretty story. Not the most creative plot ever to hit , but you know. Still a very good read, I had fun.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I really like this. Stories so often end with "happily ever after," but there's always HARD work that follows that (whether we're talking a marriage or rebuilding after a devastating war). You do a great job of showing some of these problems. You also portray Zuko's and Aang's relationship really well.