Reviews for Acceptance
RedSkyTiger chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is just awesome! It's a really great story and you must continue!
You'veBeenJayed chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This sounds really, really great so far. I've always known he could understand his cryptips, but I like how you advanced his powers so he could literately know what they're saying.

It's good! Continue sooN!
saturday chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
this is the best first chapter i have seen on here if you had'nt made this i would have never gave this website a chance. this would have been a aswoum first part of a episode. i beg you please hurry and finish making the rest of the zon help komodo?will zon warn doyle and his zaks parents? well you must be stuck on figuring out what do next, so I'll help you out. You don't have to use this and can change as much as you want but, here it fly back to komodo and help him fight munya. then after they defeat him they should go and warn the others. then the whole faimily should come back seeing argost carrying unconcious zak and they start gets zak back but then they take him back. alowying argost to carry unconcious to the ship and munya see this so jumps on the plane. the saturdays soon see him driving away in plane with unconcious zak. then zak wakes up and realizes that that he is chained up in weird world. So what do you think? please finish this before the august the 18 [thats when i go back to school]. i don't know when you will get this but, today is august the 13 please ! SPartano8 please hurry to finish the second you get this. I am so impaint so please hurry by 1 saturday fan.
Gatita101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was great!Yhis ha potential o be a full blown fic,than a two-shot.

Your choice about that,all I hope is that you continue.

~The Little CatGirl
saturday chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this is the best stories i ever read on this website ever. please continue it as fast as possible i really wabt to find out what happens next. also here so info you can use for your story for next time. this is what i am completly sure that will happen in 3 season. the secret scientist will be after zak cause they somhow find out he is kur. even cryptids will be after him. zak has to stop the human vs cryptid that naga person will be that is all i know i hope this information will PLEASE, PLEASEE!" CONTINUE THIS STORY IN A MATTER OF DAYS, MAN THATS A MOUTH FULL.
Zealous Firecracker chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow...that was should write a follow up.
Dragonmaker chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is such a good fanfiction! One of the best I've read so far here! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I want to know what happens to Zak! Does Argost catch him, or does he escape, only to have his family used against him? I WANT TO KNOW! SO WRITE MORE! (Please!)
FriskyFisk chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Great story. I love how you portryed all the characters. I look forwad to reading more.
Saturns-Moon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is really good! It's nice to read what might happen to Zak. I like it how Zon and Komodo can talk to him. What's Fisk gonna sound like? Oh, please write more soon!
mightym chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This NEEDS to be updated.
Disengage Gravity chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very good. I like it and it's exciting. I can't wait for the next chapter X3
demonfoxkit chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
yay i love it plz another chap soon this is great! can't wait to see zak all powered up 9i hope he's ok?)
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that was really awesome, i dont come by many well-written fics in this category, so thanks for writing one!
PhantomGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
TOTALLY AWESOME! _ Please update as soon as you possibly can! _
McGwee chapter 1 . 8/9/2009

I would like to see where this is going
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »