Reviews for Acceptance
FriskyFisk chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Great story. I love how you portryed all the characters. I look forwad to reading more.
Saturns-Moon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is really good! It's nice to read what might happen to Zak. I like it how Zon and Komodo can talk to him. What's Fisk gonna sound like? Oh, please write more soon!
mightym chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This NEEDS to be updated.
Disengage Gravity chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very good. I like it and it's exciting. I can't wait for the next chapter X3
demonfoxkit chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
yay i love it plz another chap soon this is great! can't wait to see zak all powered up 9i hope he's ok?)
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that was really awesome, i dont come by many well-written fics in this category, so thanks for writing one!
PhantomGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
TOTALLY AWESOME! _ Please update as soon as you possibly can! _
McGwee chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
O

I would like to see where this is going
Steph2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Cool story update soon. I don't want to rush you though so take your time too but anwyays good job.
dead defunct unused account chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This story is really well written! Please update!
Skyrene chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Awesome! I wonder what would happen to Zak next. Hope the crazy old man wouldn't get him, or Drew would barbecue Argost for sure. Update soon!
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I love your eye for detail! Your fighting sequences was very intense and action packed. I loved the family moments too. I was thinking of writing my own SS fic and this really inspired me. Good job!
FERNANDA SATURDAY chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
WOW LOVE IT! CONTINUE PLS
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow. O_O I've been looking for something like this on here ever since I started watching the show. I love the plot so far and the new twist with Zak's powers is cool. Everyone is pretty much in character too from what I could see. There are quite a few grammatical mistakes though, mostly just in verb tense, but it is far better than most on this site. Overall, a great, well written first chapter.

Can't wait for the next!

Dragonscall