Reviews for Lord Rexor Meets his Match!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 2/24
LMAO! Spock is Lord Rexor! RAOFL! Oh God, that's rich! Gonna take a bit for the giggle fits to stop. XD
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
This is so cute! And the Lord Rexor and Sulu bit was hysterical. It'd be great to see more of this story. Why is Jimmy afraid of space? What did Sulu's crewmates think about the Lord Rexor bit and the secret hand sign? Does Jimmy warm up to Spock? What does Jim think of all this when it's over?
lulu422 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Awwwww, little Jim is so cute!
SapphireSecret chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
How cute! I liked it. It's well written, and I think that it's actually an in-character kid!fic, which is rare. Good job!
Acrylate chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I really love your story. Jim is very cute here. Unfortunately you don't continue the story. I really want to see cute Jimmy. This is really great. Thank you.
vd.alfredo chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
jimmy is really really cute!

very godd story
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Really funny story. Is there more or a sequel? I am especially interested on the reaction of the rest of the crew on Sulu's knowledge on the show.

Really great story.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
love it!
OceanTiger13 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
AAAAAAAH, THIS IS WONDERFUUUUUUUL! I read "How Jimmy Kirk Won Over the Crew of the Enterprise" first, but it was still fantastif anyways! This is awesome. You did a great job with six-year-old Kirk. : )
raven2547 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
this is complete? i beg to differ!
LadyFirefly88 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
too cute. I love it. I think I'm a little in love with all the stories where the boys get turned into little ones!
SmileyDJingles chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Very cute! Keep it going!
readerredear chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
omg! this is so cute! please update like NOW

its so great im dying to know what will happen to little jimmy and maybe some Mccoy and Jim center fic? but this is just so great you have to continue!
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
I'm glad they could contact his mom.
SilverShadowKitsune chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Please don't say that this is the end! I want to see Jimmy's antics aboard the ship! I also want to see what happens after he urns back and he has a sudden urging for chocolate chip pancakes and keeps wanting to call Hikaru Sulu-san. Please?