Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Gambit
iChaos chapter 12 . 7/25
A well written and exciting tale, but it feels like a lot of background context is missing. How does greek mythology fit into this, and where do these "siblings of the shroud" come from? I was completely lost on those subjects, but very much enjoyed the plot in general. Thank you for sharing it.
langeline chapter 12 . 5/8
Where's the link to the latest poll? :D
langeline chapter 11 . 5/8
Wow,.. the word of power made sense! TY now for explaining your choice :D Also,.. this is the first story i've read from u but i'm definitely FAVouriting you as AUTHOR!
Phillies2 chapter 12 . 2/2
I really enjoyed reading this, but after 12 chapters the only thing I wonder about is Veate's last name being Delacour instead of Potter.
Phillies2 chapter 9 . 2/2
You killed Luna, YOU BASTARD! not cool
I am Aus chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Yea, this is disgusting. Not worth the time. Bye
Umbitch chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Are Hermione and Ron not a couple in this story?
stevefocus chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
Great story, I thouroughly enjoyed reading it, looking forward to reading your other works.
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Definitely an interesting story great job!
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Oops I thought you meant Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD...sorry for my little rant.
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Really you made Rias Gremory work with Umbrich? She would sooner turn her to a crisp than join her.
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
That was a really interesting retelling of The Albino Knife. It worked fairly well, though it seemed you had to cram certain characters into place to make it work, but you did a good job with that. I really enjoyed the read and it was nice to see Steve Perry in a crossover fic.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Merciful havens, the way you have rewritten Albino Knife is hysterical. Of everybody in the Potterverse to play Saval Bork you went with Neville... that is gold. And the extreme Veela stuff... this is giving me rather pleasant flashbacks to the book.
Poetheather1 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Man... you really did make it a near copy of Albino Knife. There is some fun stuff here, but Neville as Bork is just hysterical.
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
So, basically this is a variation of Albino Knife? I can live with that. Harry as Kahdaji is interesting and I am looking forward to where you take this.