Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Gambit
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 6/11
That was a really interesting retelling of The Albino Knife. It worked fairly well, though it seemed you had to cram certain characters into place to make it work, but you did a good job with that. I really enjoyed the read and it was nice to see Steve Perry in a crossover fic.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 6/11
Merciful havens, the way you have rewritten Albino Knife is hysterical. Of everybody in the Potterverse to play Saval Bork you went with Neville... that is gold. And the extreme Veela stuff... this is giving me rather pleasant flashbacks to the book.
Poetheather1 chapter 3 . 6/11
Man... you really did make it a near copy of Albino Knife. There is some fun stuff here, but Neville as Bork is just hysterical.
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 6/11
So, basically this is a variation of Albino Knife? I can live with that. Harry as Kahdaji is interesting and I am looking forward to where you take this.
Why would Veate need to convert into pounds? In France they use the metric system.
Tarix chapter 12 . 3/3
Dunno, didn't like the story very much. You write very well, but the content of this story just didn't feel right to me.
walters1 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed this the first time I read it but it is still brilliant. Although I do wish we had more from Gabrielle and particularly a bit more gabrielle/Harry together. But still a nice heartwarming story with great emotion spread throughout. Great job! :)
Xunzar chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
*applauds* I had a blast. I don't know if you still read your reviews, but this was incredible. And a great take on several themes of fanfiction, not to mention Gabrielle.
Xunzar chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
No way.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I can go no further with this story. I find the concept of harry allowing his best friend to fuck his daughter, and be completely ok with it, utterly disgusting. It takes a really twisted indivdual to even come up with such and idea.
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Heh-heh! Bet Harry's seething so much he'd like to turn 'em all into frogs! ;-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
SEQUEL! A SEQUEL I SAY! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
UMBRIDGE! IT HAS TO BE! She's the only one who would wear such as sickening cardigan! :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Aw, don't apologies. I don't mind smut, but I HATE PWP. Far as I'm concerned though, this isn't PWP. You've go the kidnapping plot worked in... :-)
Feynor chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
For a group of battle hardened veterans, on an urgent mission to find a kidnapped Gabrielle, they certainly have plenty of time to do ... anything BUT looking for her.

It is one of the few things Hollywood actually get right, when having a kidnapping case, time is of the essence, you do not have time to stand around, learning to dance. It is straining credulity beyond the breaking point that Harry and company take this much time talking about, and do things that have absolutely nothing to do with searching.