Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Gambit
Tarix chapter 12 . 3/3
Dunno, didn't like the story very much. You write very well, but the content of this story just didn't feel right to me.
walters1 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed this the first time I read it but it is still brilliant. Although I do wish we had more from Gabrielle and particularly a bit more gabrielle/Harry together. But still a nice heartwarming story with great emotion spread throughout. Great job! :)
Xunzar chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
*applauds* I had a blast. I don't know if you still read your reviews, but this was incredible. And a great take on several themes of fanfiction, not to mention Gabrielle.
Xunzar chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
No way.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I can go no further with this story. I find the concept of harry allowing his best friend to fuck his daughter, and be completely ok with it, utterly disgusting. It takes a really twisted indivdual to even come up with such and idea.
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Heh-heh! Bet Harry's seething so much he'd like to turn 'em all into frogs! ;-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
SEQUEL! A SEQUEL I SAY! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
UMBRIDGE! IT HAS TO BE! She's the only one who would wear such as sickening cardigan! :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Aw, don't apologies. I don't mind smut, but I HATE PWP. Far as I'm concerned though, this isn't PWP. You've go the kidnapping plot worked in... :-)
Feynor chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
For a group of battle hardened veterans, on an urgent mission to find a kidnapped Gabrielle, they certainly have plenty of time to do ... anything BUT looking for her.

It is one of the few things Hollywood actually get right, when having a kidnapping case, time is of the essence, you do not have time to stand around, learning to dance. It is straining credulity beyond the breaking point that Harry and company take this much time talking about, and do things that have absolutely nothing to do with searching.
UmbridgesLaughXX chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Oh god. What has Umbridge done this time?
Siriusly , this is one of the Best Fanfics i have ever read , keep it up , i hope to read more of your work in the future :)
(And no need to thank me on my Amazing Naming Skills c;)
Datu824 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Wow, this story was simply amazing. What a ride! This was very engaging right from the get go, loved the real life references the way everything flowed together. You craft a very good story. Nicely done.
Lunaris-wind chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Eh. The deaths feel meaningless, no idea what was up with Brazil, and the dinner scene with the Prince was completely unneeded. As with many fanfics, it could have been great, but wasn't.
jupimako chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
That was quite an enjoyable read! It went by too quickly though! I just couldn't stop reading once I had started. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2013