Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Gambit
I am Aus chapter 4 . 10/22
Yea, this is disgusting. Not worth the time. Bye
Umbitch chapter 6 . 10/18
Are Hermione and Ron not a couple in this story?
stevefocus chapter 12 . 7/28
Great story, I thouroughly enjoyed reading it, looking forward to reading your other works.
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Definitely an interesting story great job!
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Oops I thought you meant Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD...sorry for my little rant.
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Really you made Rias Gremory work with Umbrich? She would sooner turn her to a crisp than join her.
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
That was a really interesting retelling of The Albino Knife. It worked fairly well, though it seemed you had to cram certain characters into place to make it work, but you did a good job with that. I really enjoyed the read and it was nice to see Steve Perry in a crossover fic.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Merciful havens, the way you have rewritten Albino Knife is hysterical. Of everybody in the Potterverse to play Saval Bork you went with Neville... that is gold. And the extreme Veela stuff... this is giving me rather pleasant flashbacks to the book.
Poetheather1 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Man... you really did make it a near copy of Albino Knife. There is some fun stuff here, but Neville as Bork is just hysterical.
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
So, basically this is a variation of Albino Knife? I can live with that. Harry as Kahdaji is interesting and I am looking forward to where you take this.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Why would Veate need to convert into pounds? In France they use the metric system.
Tarix chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
Dunno, didn't like the story very much. You write very well, but the content of this story just didn't feel right to me.
walters1 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed this the first time I read it but it is still brilliant. Although I do wish we had more from Gabrielle and particularly a bit more gabrielle/Harry together. But still a nice heartwarming story with great emotion spread throughout. Great job! :)
Xunzar chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
*applauds* I had a blast. I don't know if you still read your reviews, but this was incredible. And a great take on several themes of fanfiction, not to mention Gabrielle.
Xunzar chapter 6 . 7/14/2014