Reviews for All the Wrong Things
LJ? the kid is going to hate that name when he's older. Bella really does suck at naming kids.
Silverfires chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
I just love this story and the other one 'Full Circle'. I was 'late' to reading Twilight fanfics, but I have to say I am so glad to have discovered this one. To me it makes sense that Jacob 'imprinted' on Nessie to protect her for her true imprint who would be his son. Especially since it was explained that Jacob's tie to Bella had something to do with her yet conceived child, it makes sense. I hope that you consider writing Twilight fics again. Wonderful work! Truly impressed.
John chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
Well I was enjoying this story so far, but it kind of ended here. Being over and taking it from a bunch of old men? I've lost all respect for both Jacob and Leah. The council is so worthless, and Sam's pack is worth shit given that they basically have the Cullens as their backup anyway. Eh it was fine for a while I suppose.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
You know you made me absolutely hate quail Sr. Right I Hate him and Paul and Sam with the wrath of GOD. not to say that your story isn't incredible, awesome and whole bunch of great synonyms. I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO REPEAT I HATE QUIL SR. ,PAUL,AND SAM. I HOPE THEY DIE PAINFULLY AT THE END OF THE STORY
Inosolan chapter 25 . 12/22/2013
Sue's now playing at ineffectual now too. How useless can you get? At least Jake and Leah are strong enough to protect LJ...
Inosolan chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
D:
Inosolan chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
How long can this tension last! Crazyness. I hope Sam wakes up soon and stops acting like a jerk.
Inosolan chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Awwwww... Little Jacob, so cute!
Inosolan chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
Nice to see Jake and Leah really growing up here. It's sad that they have to go through this, but I'm so glad that they are maturing in the face of adversity.
Inosolan chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Yeesh. Jake drives her off and then acts like its her fault that she gave birth away. Dick. At least he's taking responsibility for her and his son though. Maybe he'll grow up a little.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Jake's still awful. First he's mad because she didn't tell him and then he's sulking because her having the baby would mess things up for him. Dick.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Jeez, Jake is such an ineffectual dick. Leah should just stay away. "If she's hurt, I'll be sorry." Yeah. Nice.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
I have had this story saved for all week on my phone because I read it, lived it, and really wanted to leave a review! I liked your version of breaking Dawn better b/c, despite me really liking Renesmee, she's a kid and they're different (enemy) species. Despite Meyers best to make it seem like the couple was meant to be, the way she wrote their nature and their mutual un-attraction to one another on every level...well, Jacob/Leah fall in love and have a child who imprints on Ness is better, though it's still the nature thing to consider. Anyway, I loved it and little LJ and I also loved Mary, Kate, and Jack! You breathed a lot of life into them and they were well written :)
DestinyC1020 chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Oooo...I'm loving this story so far! I usually like Jacob/Bella stories, but your Jacob/Leah fic is even more interesting! At least the girl seems to be into Jacob.

Can't wait to read more chapters! :)
Weave the Magic chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Pleeeassse! The thought of the Alpha shapeshifter imprinting on a half vampire is an insult to the tribe's very existence. Stephanie Meyer did a great injustice when she did this in her book. But for this to happen again, Little Jacob obviously the future Alpha and Chief, is a repeat... Sigh!... Anyway, I suppose it's your fanfic, just as it's SM's books. :(