Reviews for All the Wrong Things
PastOneonta chapter 27 . 1/13
Oh my! What a place to end this! Sam is finally doing something to save Jacob and Leah and the integrity of the Pack as protectors. I was horrified to learn that Old Quil had murdered Harry and was planning to kill Billy. That was terrible. I am surprised Sam went to the Cullen's but Edward's mind reading can help. Seth has imprinted! That should be fun to explain to Kate and her family. I have enjoyed Leah and Jacob has grown up to be a good leader. Little Jacob seems very cute. Thanks for writing, looking forward to the sequel.
PastOneonta chapter 22 . 1/13
I think it's lovely that Jacob is talking to his mom. It may not make sense to everyone but I think it's lovely. He was so young when she died.
Hazel Black chapter 27 . 2/4/2017
I loved it
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
i love this fanfiction! I so ship this pairing and i love how you cleaned up the
jake/nessie problem so leah and jake could be together. You're such an amazing writer!
Furrina chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
Well, Nessie is destined for a Jacob Black... just not The Jacob Black
Theofficialshipper chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Ooooooooo I knew it ha
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
LJ? the kid is going to hate that name when he's older. Bella really does suck at naming kids.
Silverfires chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
I just love this story and the other one 'Full Circle'. I was 'late' to reading Twilight fanfics, but I have to say I am so glad to have discovered this one. To me it makes sense that Jacob 'imprinted' on Nessie to protect her for her true imprint who would be his son. Especially since it was explained that Jacob's tie to Bella had something to do with her yet conceived child, it makes sense. I hope that you consider writing Twilight fics again. Wonderful work! Truly impressed.
John chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
Well I was enjoying this story so far, but it kind of ended here. Being over and taking it from a bunch of old men? I've lost all respect for both Jacob and Leah. The council is so worthless, and Sam's pack is worth shit given that they basically have the Cullens as their backup anyway. Eh it was fine for a while I suppose.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
You know you made me absolutely hate quail Sr. Right I Hate him and Paul and Sam with the wrath of GOD. not to say that your story isn't incredible, awesome and whole bunch of great synonyms. I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO REPEAT I HATE QUIL SR. ,PAUL,AND SAM. I HOPE THEY DIE PAINFULLY AT THE END OF THE STORY
Inosolan chapter 25 . 12/22/2013
Sue's now playing at ineffectual now too. How useless can you get? At least Jake and Leah are strong enough to protect LJ...
Inosolan chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
D:
Inosolan chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
How long can this tension last! Crazyness. I hope Sam wakes up soon and stops acting like a jerk.
Inosolan chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Awwwww... Little Jacob, so cute!
Inosolan chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
Nice to see Jake and Leah really growing up here. It's sad that they have to go through this, but I'm so glad that they are maturing in the face of adversity.