Reviews for Steps In Life
city bookworm chapter 15 . 6/30
eXACTLY \
mumphie chapter 15 . 6/26
Okay...I hate annoying time jumps, especially ones that don't explain themselves. This ending is a tad confusing.
mumphie chapter 11 . 6/26
Where's Fawkes? Why is Dobby always forgotten?
mumphie chapter 6 . 6/26
Wormtail? He was caught. But a Voldy with a sense of humor...interesting.
mumphie chapter 5 . 6/26
What was Molly's comment about a dead girl?
And why kill of Sirius? He just was cleared! He hasn't lived yet...and on Harry's b'day?
mumphie chapter 1 . 6/26
NOOOOOOO! Sob!
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 5/11
Um... ... It's a well written story... It's beautiful, and so sad.
BobBoy21 chapter 1 . 5/6
Good job, would of liked to see more logic behindthe last chapter though because it was a little confusing.
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 3/20
LOL...oh Harry what a delightful prank on Voldemort!
OOC bullshit. Delete that nonsense please
Monster King chapter 15 . 2/21
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Traveler301 chapter 15 . 1/2
Although this is a very good,well written story, it has to be one of the saddest stories I've ever read. You brought me to tears multiple times. It reminds me of how I felt while reading The Refiners Fire by Abaxan. Both stories are better than good. You do wonderful work. If you're not a paid writer, you should be!
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
Rita Skeeter: "... where was Harry Potter when all of this happened? Isn't our Savior supposed to prevent things like this from happening? Can we continue to rely on such a person?"

I'm curious ... How was Harry supposed to know about the attack before it happened? I only ask, because that is what would be required in order for Harry to prevent such an attack. It's also difficult to prevent or even disrupt such an attack with the Minister denying Voldemort is even back.

I think Rita might need to be ... "educated." I hope Harry is up to the task.
bikermo chapter 15 . 11/17/2017
I love this story. I hate this story. Somehow I wanted Hermione to live.
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
I actually balled my eyes out when I read this chapter. All I can say is that I am glad that she wasn't in pain and was able to give Harry a daughter. So, Harry would always have a part of her there.
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »