Reviews for Steps In Life
AnonnyMuss chapter 15 . 7/5
A few minor spelling errors here there and one glaring continuity error aside, very cool story.
The continuity error, in case you're wondering, Malfoy reports to V that Pettigrew is in custody. V makes him commit suicide in a later chapter. However, between those two incidents, "Pettigrew" is with V and the DEs sent to fetch Bella. The Dark Dork is not entirely stupid in this fic, he would've or should've been suspicious why Pettigrew was there.
Otherwise, nicely done.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/28
This might be the most absolutely retarded start to any story I've ever read. Hermione loves Harry, and instead of trying to fight against fate(she is completely OOC here), she just accepts some random vision she gets, and proceeds to rape Harry and give him more pressure and responsibility he doesn't need(daughter of HPblatant target for Voldemort). Forget just telling him how she feels, and helping him survive the war and then give him the family he desires, let's just make him a father at 14 and kill yourself in the process, just adding to the list of loved ones he has lost. I'm sorry, but this chapter ruins this story for me. Unless the entire thing was a horrible dream Harry has, I just have to shake my head and skip this story.
adafrog chapter 15 . 5/9
Good story, thanks.
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 5/4
I really loved this story. Yes it was short but was amazing and from the first chapter it captured my heartstrings. Very well done.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/27
A very abrupt ending and a little confusing...there weren't a lot of death eaters left so who wasn't prosecuted? The Minister position would have ran for four years so any that were left Amelia should have got. I'm not sure how all of Magical Britain other than Hogwarts and Hogsmeade disappeared? Good story other than the confusing ending.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/27
Oh my Goldstone just became heir Potter and Heir Gryffendor...won't that tick the ministry off lol.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/27
Lol really he just wants Harry disgusted. He already killed Dumbledore does Voldemorts really want to wake up that dragon again?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/27
The part with Hermoine brought tears to my eyes, it was beautiful.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/27
So who is going to try to pin Winklenuts death on Harry lol?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/27
Wow Dumbledore really really wants to pass through the veil doesn't he , if he doesn't get his lopped off first.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/27
Dumbledore has gone to far...considering the fact that he illegally used a compulsion spell to force a bridal contract to do exactly what Harry did to Ginny . Except there was no loophole for Ginny to escape. If Dumbledore wanted war he got it but I have a feeling it's going to be more than he bargained for.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/27
When did Voldemorts find out about Wormtail, I know he was told when he was first jailed but if the goblin was the one who told him about Blacks will why didn't he guess a plant then? Looks good on the old Toad. I'm actually surprised they expelled Ron bet you he's back in school before Christmas though thanks to numbnuts.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/27
Is Fleur with Bill, if so will Lily be safe with a Weasly as a godparent? With the retired aurora their why does Umbridge have to be their as a ministry representative?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/27
Yes yes yes love it. Though I'm not sure I like the idea of Harry being in that school
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/27
The goblins are going to allow Marble to live outside of Gringotts?
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »