Reviews for Steps In Life
SeparatriX chapter 8 . 3/26
Ok, once again the confusion about Wormtail pops up here. In the previous chapter you mention a goblin spy turning into Wormtail in order to infiltrate Voldemort's camp. Yet in this chapter, Voldemort is quite aware that Wormtail is in prison and kills him. And who is the disloyal goblin?
SeparatriX chapter 6 . 3/26
I'm sorry, but I could swear that Wormtail was captured by Harry at Hermione's and her parent's funeral and turned over to the Ministry in an earlier chapter.
Saissa chapter 15 . 2/24
Excellent Excellent story!
Saissa chapter 9 . 2/24
Ciao Ginny - you will NOT be missed.
Saissa chapter 4 . 2/24
Oh is widdle Sevvy snape scared of the mean old headmaster? Oh, poor widdle sevvykins!
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/24
OMG - forcing Moldy Voldy tto sing that nursery rhyme is HILARIOUS!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 15 . 2/7
A very good story! Kudos!
midnightwolf27 chapter 1 . 1/26
Still beautiful and sad story I love it make more like this I'm begging u I cried so hard just in he first chapter and later on I was a wreck for days just thinking about it and I'm a guy who bye the way has had a very hard life and learned to deal with things so it takes a lot for me to cry u have a gift I look forward to more in the future
ak chapter 15 . 1/7
bonne fic
aucun temps mort; j'adore! :)
ou sont pass├ęs hedwige et dobby? :(
Fetteraga chapter 15 . 1/4
the last two chapters felt kinda abrupt, having Bella regret having to obey her master's orders, only for the news to hit the next chapter with no follow through, with the chapter being finished with Voldimort being killed by a dues ex machina.

overall 8/10
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
whoaa.. this is interesting..
i do hope you will make another brilliant story like this.. but with hermione alive though..
keep up the good work :)
dogman999 chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Loved the story.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
When did Bellarrix get out of Azkaban in your AU? It wasn't until after the school year started in OotP.
Fick Chick chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
When did Severs attack Harry's mind?
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
You know, this would have been a better set up if they were older, rather than 14.
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »