Reviews for Steps In Life
bikermo chapter 15 . 11/17
I love this story. I hate this story. Somehow I wanted Hermione to live.
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 1 . 11/12
I actually balled my eyes out when I read this chapter. All I can say is that I am glad that she wasn't in pain and was able to give Harry a daughter. So, Harry would always have a part of her there.
ToSeeDisneyInDream chapter 15 . 10/16
A very excellent story.
BrothersBestFriends chapter 15 . 8/31
That was so good I really enjoy reading this one.
staar chapter 15 . 8/16
Well now I can say that I have read all your stories, this one last cause didn't know how hermione was going to die so...now to tell you and hope you get to read this I loved all of them so much...your good at what you do !:):):)
Draeconin chapter 3 . 4/17
The invisibility cloak, Elder wand and the Resurrection stone are hallows. Godric's Hollow is a town, presumably in a depression in the landscape. Look up 'hallow' and 'hollow' at dictionary. com (remove spaces)
brennan.mholmich chapter 3 . 4/11
Are you serious? Instead of accepting the idea that you had some small problems with your work, you lashed out and told everyone off? Why not actually fix your mistakes, helping you become a better writer, instead of crying and telling us to go away?
The hell chapter 1 . 3/27
Hermione sneaks into Harry's bedroom, gives him a hand job, takes his SPERM and then she drinks it in a potion? Now I've read them all! Enough internet for today. If I was Harry I would be downright pissed if somebody forced me like that to be a father at 14.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 3/15
A fine finale to Voldemort. In the tradition of canon and much of FF, Voldemort's end is anti-climatic, almost trivial. I've read similar endings, though this is unique.

I noted that several reviewers missed the pre-betrothal nuances and think Goldstone is the the heir to Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. That is, of course, going to be Harry and Susan's first son.

Certainly, there are issues yet to be wrapped up in the next chapter. BTW, why did Harry allow the Prophet to add the negative editorial content? I suppose he felt guilty and that it was justified.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/5
Hermione just keeps giving Harry and Lily gifts.

She freed Harry from all the damage Dumbledore and the Dursleys inflicted on him.

This then allowed him to go to Gringotts, where: 1. Dumbledore's mefeasance is discovered and he's emancipated. 2. He gets control over the Potter fortune and holdings. 3. He gets control over the Granger assets for Lily. 4. He is positioned to claim Lily as his heir and daughter. 5. Name good and loving Godparents for Lily, 6. Leave some unpleasant 'gifts' for his tormentors.

Hermione's love and concern for Harry and Lily permeates the story so far..

TGM
But Why chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Your writing style is decent and I don't have a problem with it. But the content... just why? I don't know what's the worst part: a baby conceived by sperm theft and born 9 days later, two 14 year old kids as parents, transforming Harry into some kind of super dad and so on. I hate it, but at the same time I am compelled to go on through a few more chapters and see what else can surprise me in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Enough of it from the first chapter. This is a no-no, sorry. "Stealing" somebody's sperm and giving them a baby without their knowledge? That's like rape, not the most desired child, eh?
VonPelt chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
I am confused about this story. On one hand it makes you sad but on the other hand most of the problems are solved way too rushed (like a random goblin overriding Dumbledore's actions). It would need some serious rework to get rid of these problems.
BadAZKenB chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I know this has been posted/completed long ago but has been in my favs. for a while and I reread from time to time. It's too bad there wasn't a small edit in this first chapter about the "wandless shrinking" of cage and trunk.
Just an extra sentence to explain (perhaps) a built in or added feature shrinking charm that he had paid to have put on his items. At this point in his canon education, he did not show any knowledge of such things.
Still, a story I like to read again occasionally.
Snaggledog chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
I enjoyed this story very much. Very unique and kept my interest throughout. The end of Voldy was a complete surprise and I've never seen it done before. Good job!

Thanks for sharing your work and the time that it took to write it.
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »