Reviews for Steps In Life
DanteSiriusPotter chapter 15 . 11/28
Very nice a very unique way of dealing with moldymort that I haven't seen before well done. I liked this story. :-)
Arcadian1964 chapter 3 . 10/6
I would like to comment about the reviews you have received about 'bad spelling and grammar'.
I have written this to other authors whose stories I have read.
One of the most prolific fantasy authors, Piers Anthony (Xanth series) once wrote in an author's note that he received many letters from budding authors who complained that their writing wasn't as polished as his. He told them that neither was his when he first wrote it. He said that he write four or five drafts of his novels before he has a manuscript he is happy to send to his publisher. His publisher, who employs an army of editors and proof readers. Then a copy, called a 'galley proof' is sent back to him to check before it's finally published.
So, if I were you, I would ignore all those who are complaining about your spelling and grammar, because what you have is the imagination to come up with an idea and put it into writing. That is much more important than having your spelling and grammar be perfect.
This is a wonderful story and you are one of my favourite authors. I look forward to reading any new stories you may write.
Keep up the good work!
LadyoftheGlen chapter 15 . 8/24
I d the last chapter and the story in general, but if I may say, the last chapter felt a little rushed. Still, I really ejoyed your ideas and your story. it would have been nice to see a sequel to this one, but I had a lot of fun reading this.
LadyoftheGlen chapter 6 . 8/24
Bella to be spanked by draco? rofl!
LadyoftheGlen chapter 2 . 8/24
Voldie singing "I'm a little teapot?" I've had my belly laugh for the day! that was hilarious!
AnonnyMuss chapter 15 . 7/5
A few minor spelling errors here there and one glaring continuity error aside, very cool story.
The continuity error, in case you're wondering, Malfoy reports to V that Pettigrew is in custody. V makes him commit suicide in a later chapter. However, between those two incidents, "Pettigrew" is with V and the DEs sent to fetch Bella. The Dark Dork is not entirely stupid in this fic, he would've or should've been suspicious why Pettigrew was there.
Otherwise, nicely done.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/28
This might be the most absolutely retarded start to any story I've ever read. Hermione loves Harry, and instead of trying to fight against fate(she is completely OOC here), she just accepts some random vision she gets, and proceeds to rape Harry and give him more pressure and responsibility he doesn't need(daughter of HPblatant target for Voldemort). Forget just telling him how she feels, and helping him survive the war and then give him the family he desires, let's just make him a father at 14 and kill yourself in the process, just adding to the list of loved ones he has lost. I'm sorry, but this chapter ruins this story for me. Unless the entire thing was a horrible dream Harry has, I just have to shake my head and skip this story.
adafrog chapter 15 . 5/9
Good story, thanks.
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 5/4
I really loved this story. Yes it was short but was amazing and from the first chapter it captured my heartstrings. Very well done.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/27
A very abrupt ending and a little confusing...there weren't a lot of death eaters left so who wasn't prosecuted? The Minister position would have ran for four years so any that were left Amelia should have got. I'm not sure how all of Magical Britain other than Hogwarts and Hogsmeade disappeared? Good story other than the confusing ending.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/27
Oh my Goldstone just became heir Potter and Heir Gryffendor...won't that tick the ministry off lol.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/27
Lol really he just wants Harry disgusted. He already killed Dumbledore does Voldemorts really want to wake up that dragon again?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/27
The part with Hermoine brought tears to my eyes, it was beautiful.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/27
So who is going to try to pin Winklenuts death on Harry lol?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/27
Wow Dumbledore really really wants to pass through the veil doesn't he , if he doesn't get his lopped off first.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »