Reviews for Sgt Bones Bad Movie Review: House of the Dead
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
If ya ask me, this movie is basically what would happen if u take characters from a house of the dead game and multiply their stupidity by 10. while the acting in the games is so bad, it's good, the movie's acting makes u wish this was done by someone else.
Music Chaser chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Word brotha', i couldn't play House of the Dead for a while after seeing this movie.
IndieDK chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
While I hated the House of the Dead movie and love the games and loved this review, please note that this website is called , not . The mods here don't want lists, author's notes, and whatnot, so I have a feeling that a movie review isn't up their alley, either. I'm not trying to be rude, even if it is coming off that way, I just want you to understand what I'm getting at. Movie reviews don't belong on this websits.
hydra350 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
yeah im pretty sure opinion movie reviews don't count as a story even if you put yourself in the story as a peanut gallery to the bad movie. I fear I have to report you for a self-inclusion, opinionated non-story, this type of 'story' is not allowed no matter how much the movie sucked.
Chris Zulas the Birkin Fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Finally, someone who GETS IT! And thanks for adding Resident Evil at the end, but I won't give it as much mercy, but Degeneration (Which is made by, storied by, and animated by Capcom) was GREAT! Why? Different director. Anyway, great review, I saw this movie, played it for the Wii and said, "Fuck this, only a Wii game is as bad". but not HOTD.5/5.
speccyboy chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I agree with you, mate. The legacy of the games is ruined by this shitheap of a film. :(
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
OMG u r so freakin right this moive did suck I was expecting a BIG Mansion not an island wit crazy college students and the zombies didnt even look like the ones in the game and their was NO Magicain and Hanged Man and that one part where the guy is jus standing der where his friend dies that was pretty stupid heck der r a lot of dumb things in this movie