Reviews for E0 Drabble Challenge Pressure
MarenMary93 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Ouch! poor Dean!
Can't be to good to be in that situation!

Enjoyed reading these!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
LOVES the dialogue! And love Dean's "Be gentle with me, Sammy" I can just see that... along with Sam's "Bite me" one second before popping Dean's shoulder back in.

But love the hospital scene. **sighs** I've been there. In the hospital and having so many doctors around me and trying to get some kind of mask on me and I'm freaking out and hyperventilating and my dad comes and all's good in my world again... **pets Dean**
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Like this line especially: Wild, terrified green eyes found soft, calming hazel. Nice!

Phoebe
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Nicely done. I could visualize the action from the dialogue easily.
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aw, I loved the bro-mo!
Mad Server chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I love dizzy Dean in the second one, and panicky Dean being helped up by Sam in the first.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I love how Sam includes Dean in his own first aid. Gives him a job to do. Dean is always better with a job.

I love all the dialogue. Definitely painted the picture well. Great job, and thanks for the present.
snsw25kr14 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Another lovely peice. I really enjoyed this one. It makes me giggle to see Dean and Sam bickering and bantering just lightly. : )

Hugs,

Kaylee
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Lovely drabble. I really enjoyed this peice. I am such a sucker for a little hurt!Dean and comforting!Sam. Great Work.

Hugs,

Kaylee
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
I LOVE the last two lines! Things aren't as bad as they look, then? :-) Wonderful how you completely changed the mood, there. Or Dean, or... *confusing reality with... scorn?*
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh! Of course Sam would run to his side. Totally in character and totally awesome writing!
Merisha chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
“Be gentle with me, Sammy.” ROFL XD - I love that :D - poor Dean, poor Sammy LOL XD - thanks for the chuckle!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw, I love that Sammy can always calm panicky Dean, warms my heart :D
CatBeist chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
loads of hurt boys in the last few eo's I have read around here... lol we just torture them huh?
CatBeist chapter 1 . 8/10/2009