Reviews for the Winchester Grading System
asdf42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aw, yeah, Sammy is a awesome badass!
Hunnique chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'll give you an A too, Roque, for making me feel that good. Thanks!
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awesome twist at the end. I definitely agree. "A" in Badass for Sam. Nicely in character throughout the story also.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Ahahah! Go Sammy, go! ahaha

I loved it ~ He got the teacher in prision ahahha She totally deserved it XDD

See ya around o/

Rosetta
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was just, well, deliciously wonderful.

Phoebe
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This was a nice surprise! I started the story not knowing what to expect - it was great! Nicely done.
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Classic. Absolutely classic.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
lol! i wish i could do that so half my teachers :D and aww that was good :D thankyou!
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wish Sam would do this to my math professor. Not because she's hated- it would just get me out of the class.

I grinned at the end. Well done.
rikalynch chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
this is so funny! I'm stealing that line. "A" In badash.. hahaa :D

this is amazing! Where do you get the ideas? Amazing.
jenilee chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Now that was awesome! Loved badass Sammy and all his complaining which you know is just covering up the worry. Great story.
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
First, I'll say that I have kind of a hard time reading fics where they use the more extreme language that they don't use on the show. It really breaks character for me.

That said, I really loved the premise behind this story-love Sam coming to the rescue, hotwiring a car to save Dean, putting Dean's kneecap back in place and getting him home, taking care of him. I LOVE protective Sam when Dean's been hurt, and this fic was awesome for that.

I also really liked that Sam got in trouble with his teacher and ditched school to run to Dean's rescue-that really shows how very much his brother means to him.

And I loved the twist at the end, that the car Sam stole was his teacher's, and that she got arrested! That was brilliant! LOL

Great job on this story! Very enjoyable!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ah i love this story. :D Very cute and awesome.
sg2009 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I like it. Very nice!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hee! Oh badass Sam. Awesome exploration of the conflicting demands of his school life and his home life; I love all the choices you had him make. Great sense of sibling I-will-kill-you-but-also-I've-got-your-back, too. And of course I love the hurt Dean, and the line about how Dean will be yammering away one minute and then choking on vomit the next. Hneh.

You do amazing hurt Dean, but I so covet you for sick Dean purposes. *tries to think of something to offer as a bribe*
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »