Reviews for the Winchester Grading System
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
lol! i wish i could do that so half my teachers :D and aww that was good :D thankyou!
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wish Sam would do this to my math professor. Not because she's hated- it would just get me out of the class.

I grinned at the end. Well done.
rikalynch chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
this is so funny! I'm stealing that line. "A" In badash.. hahaa :D

this is amazing! Where do you get the ideas? Amazing.
jenilee chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Now that was awesome! Loved badass Sammy and all his complaining which you know is just covering up the worry. Great story.
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
First, I'll say that I have kind of a hard time reading fics where they use the more extreme language that they don't use on the show. It really breaks character for me.

That said, I really loved the premise behind this story-love Sam coming to the rescue, hotwiring a car to save Dean, putting Dean's kneecap back in place and getting him home, taking care of him. I LOVE protective Sam when Dean's been hurt, and this fic was awesome for that.

I also really liked that Sam got in trouble with his teacher and ditched school to run to Dean's rescue-that really shows how very much his brother means to him.

And I loved the twist at the end, that the car Sam stole was his teacher's, and that she got arrested! That was brilliant! LOL

Great job on this story! Very enjoyable!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ah i love this story. :D Very cute and awesome.
sg2009 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I like it. Very nice!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hee! Oh badass Sam. Awesome exploration of the conflicting demands of his school life and his home life; I love all the choices you had him make. Great sense of sibling I-will-kill-you-but-also-I've-got-your-back, too. And of course I love the hurt Dean, and the line about how Dean will be yammering away one minute and then choking on vomit the next. Hneh.

You do amazing hurt Dean, but I so covet you for sick Dean purposes. *tries to think of something to offer as a bribe*
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ha! That's funny lol! Good job!
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I absolutely adored this. Seriously, I was grinning from start to finish. Anything that can genuinely make me smile is ace A1 in my books. Lmao, the grading system was awesome. And it's true, they really do BOTH get A's in badassitude, some extra credit on Supermanery, and are top of their class in Face-melting coolness.
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It made me giggle in some parts. Haha. Ah...too bad we all can't get or could have gotten an A for being a motherf**kin BA. Yeah...I would have failed. Great Work...sorry for the rambeling. : )

Hugs,

Kaylee
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Perhaps a Sam-centric story but it had a good share of Dean-whumping in it. Very enjoyable. Thank You.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Man, I am so laughing right now! When i saw the title I couldn't imagine what the plot could be *lol* but dude, the idea was so amazing!

“ ‘A’ in Badass, Sammy. Motherfucking ‘A’ in Badass.”

*ROFL* So damn cute! I liked the way you described the whole atmosphere. There was hurt!dean (loved loved loved it! Oh and you like Dean limping and with a busted/hurt leg, dont you?*lol*) and there was so much humour!

Loved it!

Kritty
lizard971 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LMAO!

Excellent.

Loved it all. Yup all of it.

Of course the hurt Dean and the Hero Sam and the twist at the end. You're great like always!

I just know I can't be disappointed with you. LOL.

Thanks
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You realize of course that you are made of complete awesomeness :D - perfect as always, love that Sammy got his own back against his nasty teacher, and loved how he bitched and complained while looking for Dean, but still filled with worry :D - you make me so happy!

Hugs and luv