Reviews for the Winchester Grading System
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ha! That's funny lol! Good job!
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I absolutely adored this. Seriously, I was grinning from start to finish. Anything that can genuinely make me smile is ace A1 in my books. Lmao, the grading system was awesome. And it's true, they really do BOTH get A's in badassitude, some extra credit on Supermanery, and are top of their class in Face-melting coolness.
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It made me giggle in some parts. Haha. Ah...too bad we all can't get or could have gotten an A for being a motherf**kin BA. Yeah...I would have failed. Great Work...sorry for the rambeling. : )

Hugs,

Kaylee
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Perhaps a Sam-centric story but it had a good share of Dean-whumping in it. Very enjoyable. Thank You.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Man, I am so laughing right now! When i saw the title I couldn't imagine what the plot could be *lol* but dude, the idea was so amazing!

“ ‘A’ in Badass, Sammy. Motherfucking ‘A’ in Badass.”

*ROFL* So damn cute! I liked the way you described the whole atmosphere. There was hurt!dean (loved loved loved it! Oh and you like Dean limping and with a busted/hurt leg, dont you?*lol*) and there was so much humour!

Loved it!

Kritty
lizard971 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LMAO!

Excellent.

Loved it all. Yup all of it.

Of course the hurt Dean and the Hero Sam and the twist at the end. You're great like always!

I just know I can't be disappointed with you. LOL.

Thanks
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You realize of course that you are made of complete awesomeness :D - perfect as always, love that Sammy got his own back against his nasty teacher, and loved how he bitched and complained while looking for Dean, but still filled with worry :D - you make me so happy!

Hugs and luv

A happy Mish :D
InSecret chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Agh, I love this! With, uh, maybe a bit too much excitement? But I do! Silly Dean. Badass Sam. Just adorable.
ladie red chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Now that was badass.

Such an awesome little ficlet, A
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LOL LOL LOL!

:O that was the TEACHER'S car? yeah, I totally didn't see that one coming! LOL

I freakin love it!

great job! :D
Maz101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Loved the brotherly banter. Loved the 'A' in Badass. And what a perfect result for Mrs McKay! Ha!
Ingu chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hah! That was so cute and brilliant! A in badassery for Sam alright. XD Though it does seem a bit too harsh... the poor teacher. Awesome piece. Loved it!
Ophium chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was pretty awesome! Love badass little Sam, coming to the rescue and still managing to frame the teacher *g* Very well done, I loved it!
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
OH! Loved it! Absolutely loved this. I just enjoy the way you write the boys, angry and endearing at the same time. You make it work so beautifully and I can see it in my minds eye every time. I can so see little Sammy all pissed off at Dean about calculus but then to find out Sam had taken his teacher's car LOL.. Brilliant.

Sorry I didn't review earlier.. seems ffnets alerts are down and I had to search out my favorites to find updates! Takes for friggin ever!

Dude, if KazCon meets again next year, you SO gotta go. I just got back today and when one of the panels asked every one to share their favorite stories, I mentioned YOU as my favorite AU writer. Especially for the DRIVE!Verse!

Is that going to continue any time soon? :D I loves it.
blackcatswhiskers chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Enyoyed this story immensely. Like a badass Sammy!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »