Reviews for Best In Show
positive.potassium chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lovely story really funny! and perfectly James ad Sirius!
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
brilliant.
Marauderfox chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Really cool one-shot. Very original!
TheWeaselette chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You know, I complain abuot the two of them a lot, but I've really grown to like young James and Sirius. )
Marlicat chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh, I love it! XDD
Grasspaw chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Personally, I think James and Sirius could have pulled it off. By the way, this was epicly awesomazingtastical.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Thank you for putting a smile on my face! I'm not sure which I like better...the image of Sirius in obedience school, with fleas, or the idea of someone taking him in and attempting to neuter him thinking he was a stray-which of course had to pop into my head at the mere mention of him possibly being neutered.
inkspire chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Ha! This was so unexpected and great! :P I knew they'd win, and the competition was so much fun to read! Two notes, they'd have to get their Muggle money transferred to Wizarding, but that's implied and assumed, so it's not a biggie, and also it would've been nice to actually name the tricks he had him do, perhaps even describe some that would be potentially embarrassing but hilarious nonetheless. Anyway, this was a great little oneshot! :)
Envy and Fury chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
*sighs with happiness* That was awesome. Brilliant.
volleyballgirl12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Good job,I loved it!
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I think you just wrote a story about Angela and me, oh my gosh. Such a cute story! You win! That's what ridiculous best friends do!

:D
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was a hilarious idea! Can't believe I've never run across it before.
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
lmao. This was awsome. I was laughing throughout the whole story. Really enjoyed it.
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LOL! Best story I've read in a while :D The plot was brilliant... I can SO see them doing something like that! And the line about the gout... sheer genius. I haven't laughed that hard at a fic for a while :)

vg
stonegnome1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I am ony sad that no one talked to James about stud fees.