Reviews for Experiment in Irritation
Paws-Claws chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
loved it, I had it all running in my head from their faces the reaction they would have right down to the big old black eye mikey now has and splinters face haha
Giggles chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
OK that was freaking adorable
It totally reminded me of "lilo and stitch"
Also loved Mikey's entry's
Anywayz loved it

Ja Ne -
Serena.Young.Justice.Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I loved the part where mikey got a black eye by raph
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
hehehehe...love it
g.C.l.C.d chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ouch, that's got to hurt.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
*holds up tazer* just in case...
Loolaa chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This made me laugh hard. I love it.
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ah, they sound like fellow home schoolers.
O Spastic One chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I liked it. Only Mikey would think of doing that.
Anticia chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hahaha, it was great! XD

I expected the results but It was a good twist when it turned out he made his "homework" XD

I just ddidn't get if Raph had a special reason (maybe connected to his "homework too") or he was just being his usual self. XD

Anyways, fav for sure! XD
M chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
LMAO! Raph's reaction was perfect!

Great job on this. You are an excellent writer and I look foward to read more of your TMNT fics :)
Autumn Daughter chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Hehe, cute and funny. And for some reason, I can acctully see this happen.

Anyway, like I said before: this is a very cute and very funny story
Blazichu chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
xD Nice; the mix of cute and comedy in tot stories never seems to get old.

The whole story was awesome; the details like Leo reading a book four times 'just in case' and Mike's observations (particularly "Wears Purple. Doesn’t like to be teased about it.") were spot-on, and added to the atmosphere.

Undoubtedly, Splinter's line in response to Mike's conclusion is my favorite: “You needed to do an experiment in order to learn this lesson?”

~Blazy
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This sadly tempts me to go around and say, "I'm not touching you!" just to see how long it takes for people to crack. I won't, of course, since I'm not a five year old, but it sounds pathetically amusing anyway. 8a;;

Anyway, I loved his notes, and I especially loved the contrast between reactions from his brothers. Raph having zero tolerance whatsoever while in a bad mood was so expected. Poor Mikey.

It's cute how he managed to get an idea like that out of the assignment he was given.
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hahahahaha! How adorable! I love Donnie's science project, and his improvised chemistry set.