Reviews for Crossover Start No title chosen yet
WhosaskingBunny chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is really good! So, I don't mean to be rude when I point out: there is a category for MStV... Just thought I should say that...
Mirria1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is really good! I love both of those books. :D Plz update soon!
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
okay that is fine and believe me reading books like that are harder for me to read too. what i do is i will make it feel like a fanfic. by putting in characters from stories i like. it does tend to help. i have been doing this for almost a year now. i had to read esperanza rising for my class, so what i did was replace the characters with the characters from naruto. it does help.
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
okay that is fine.
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
by the second sentence i was going yes yes yes. i know i am going to like it. thos are my two favorite vampire series.
Shel the master of horror chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hey, cool start! I really liked it but you might want to put a title up soon, it might get more people to read your story. Can't wait till next chaper. Thank you for one of the few great stories out there.
acast chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i like it. i really hope you update soon. btw, i think your a genious for doing the first crossover here
Rosie502 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
AH!

omg you have some mind reading capabilty, or like, we have telepathy or something!

I was like, "wouldnt it be great if there was some My sis the vamp/Crons of vlad tod fan fics?" and then i was like, " only one cross over... darn :("

then i looked at it and was like "OMFG!"

sorry , im babling :)

PLEASE continue :)

XDXDXD
Valerie chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I think that it was really great.

I'm totally in to vampy books, and these are my two favorite series, too.

You have to finish the novel.

Best regards for writting on the Dark Side.

Post Script: You might not want to name it until you're done. Best titles come at the end.

(Vampires rule!)
geneee chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Although I've only read The Chronicles of Vladmir Tod, I really like this story! Hope to see more! :)
muzicoftheheart chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
this is an awesome story!
vAMPkIMI chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
AH! OMG! you have to write more because im lovin this story!keep the awesome work up!
beokugon10 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I actually liked the story. You really got the characters right. I hope you make the next chapter!
Edward T. Forgotten chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Fantastic! Continue please! I do so enjoy this!
Chaos Mizore chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
OMG you have to update! there my fav vampire storys too!