Reviews for Battle Royale, Maine
awesome chapter 20 . 3/27
man I hope carrie wins it would be epic she is my fav and she deserves vengence after what those assholes did to her please make her whipe the rest of those sons of bitches off the face of the planet that would be a good ending to me lol
Rissa-channn chapter 22 . 3/21
I absolutely loved reading this! I'm a bit like Carrie White and it gave me such satisfaction to watch her killing off her tormentors.
Jade-Spade chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
Excellent story.
HollywoodlandFreak chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
Wow, this was amazing! It really was all a surprise; I hadn't expected anything of what I read. It was cool seeing Carrie go insane, and it's nice to see her have a happy ending. Loved it!
HollywoodlandFreak chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is a very interesting concept. I love how you introduced the scenario and the characters. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Kairan1979 chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful story! What's even better is that no telekinesis is used to win!
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 9/23/2011
"If you think I'm a murderer..._then why are you getting in my way_"?

Except that Carrie can back it up right then and there, of course (I expect that bozo in _A Civil Campaign_ ended up wishing he was dead somewhat later on, mind you).

Good ending, and highly appropriate.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
Ah, we have a winner indeed. And what will Carrie White do with her victory?

Clever use of the off-limits zone routine, too. And bulletproof vests can be your best friend indeed.

Well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
The odds have gone down considerably; I bet the bookies rated Chris higher than most other people would think if they knew anything about her-and that Carrie was a longshot.

My, oh, my, and who's coming out of the puckerbrush now?
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
Very well done-a nice summary chapter, letting us know that nearly all the remaining players are now in mostly one place.

But I bet someone else is keeping notes and wanting to collect the entire set as well; Carrie may be in for more surprises than she thinks.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
Neat dynamics there. And yet, Sue wakes up when Billy (voted Most Likely To Become A Player) is alone on watch, when she was nanoseconds away from blowing him and Tommy away.

Life's full of irony, isn't it?
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
They often didn't seem to last long, but while they lived, they had it made. And Chris fully intended to win.

-Considering the alternative...

Though Chris is clearly still worried about her image. She could have just kept her mouth shut, slinked out of the church, and let Freddy mow everybody down, while she lay in wait outside in case Freddy made it out of there alive. But if she survives the blast, everyone will remember was a good little soldier she was. At least until it's too late.

That's survival, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Excellent chapter. Yes, the church probably is a trap, and Sue is facing a lot of temptations, isn't she? I wonder if she'll end up giving into them? Her needs are so...small, really, compared to what she has to do to get there.

But that's what the Program is there for; even the survivors have mutilated souls.
Will chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
I can see how _this_ collaboration is going to go! There is a reason the game of Traveller included weapons stats for spear and sword. Even when you have a laser (or a MAC 10) you're just as dead of a speathrust as from a more hitech wound. Overconfidence and misplaced trust kill.