Reviews for Battle Royale, Maine
JazzyMusic123 chapter 22 . 1/30
Wow, what a story! I enjoyed this! :D
JazzyMusic123 chapter 3 . 1/13
You go Carrie! I'm rotting for her! If Carrie knew that she had telekinesis, she would have already won.
hirono Shimizu chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
serously? i luv u. ur the best writer and you dont make the charcters seem all fake and stuff. good job!
feral creature chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
Very Stanley Kubrick style...I LOVED IT
awesome chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
man I hope carrie wins it would be epic she is my fav and she deserves vengence after what those assholes did to her please make her whipe the rest of those sons of bitches off the face of the planet that would be a good ending to me lol
Rissa-channn chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
I absolutely loved reading this! I'm a bit like Carrie White and it gave me such satisfaction to watch her killing off her tormentors.
Jade-Spade chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
Excellent story.
HollywoodlandFreak chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
Wow, this was amazing! It really was all a surprise; I hadn't expected anything of what I read. It was cool seeing Carrie go insane, and it's nice to see her have a happy ending. Loved it!
HollywoodlandFreak chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is a very interesting concept. I love how you introduced the scenario and the characters. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Kairan1979 chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful story! What's even better is that no telekinesis is used to win!
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 9/23/2011
"If you think I'm a murderer..._then why are you getting in my way_"?

Except that Carrie can back it up right then and there, of course (I expect that bozo in _A Civil Campaign_ ended up wishing he was dead somewhat later on, mind you).

Good ending, and highly appropriate.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
Ah, we have a winner indeed. And what will Carrie White do with her victory?

Clever use of the off-limits zone routine, too. And bulletproof vests can be your best friend indeed.

Well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
The odds have gone down considerably; I bet the bookies rated Chris higher than most other people would think if they knew anything about her-and that Carrie was a longshot.

My, oh, my, and who's coming out of the puckerbrush now?
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
Very well done-a nice summary chapter, letting us know that nearly all the remaining players are now in mostly one place.

But I bet someone else is keeping notes and wanting to collect the entire set as well; Carrie may be in for more surprises than she thinks.