Reviews for Mine
amanda4242 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
It's interesting how you have all the people laid out. Bella as part of Carlisle's family and Edward and Alice with Aro is different, but I like it. I look forward to seeing what happens in the story.
Applefromatree chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very good so far :)
EllabittenbyCullen chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Me likie a lot! I look forward to your updates!

XOXO ~Ella
LindyP chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, I like this! I liked Taken too! Looking forward to your next post!

LindyP :)
Bellawitch75 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Interesting introduction chapter. I'll hang up to this story. Update!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Nice.

I may not like the emm/bella part being an Ed/B fanatic, but its okay if its needed for the story.

UPDATE!
Tudor1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Update!
flubbles chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Brilliant new story! I cannot wait to read what you have coming up in this story!

You actually made Bella and Emmett a believeable couple which must have been pretty difficult to do.

Hope that Paper Hearts is still going as well, I was really enjoying that one!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
JessSF26 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that was so good! i'm excited for this new story! please post the new chapter soon!
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I like it so far! Vampire Heart was my favorite of yours so I'm excited to see where you take this one :D
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
WOW THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT WAIT 4 THE EDWARD ND BELLA PART EMMETT AND BELLA IA JUST KIDA WEIRD LOL BUT OMG I LOVE THIS STORY I CANT WAIT 2 READ MORE

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SON!
diane chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
i love ALL of your stories! really like how this is going. can't wait for the next chapter! :D
KiraIsGoldilox chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
First of all i love that movie also! secondly PLEASE CONTINUE! ive been looking for a story like this but i cant find any good ones. i no that u r only on the first chapter but it seemes like it will be amazing!

Goldilox:P